Shadow Waltz

You lift your head up from the purple cobbled street, looking around to find yourself in quite an unfamiliar place. The sky was dark and the atmosphere was thick with the scent of death and blood. Screams rang in your ears like bells while above you angel like creatures mercilessly killed whatever beings they could find. You finally begin to stumble back, clawing yourself to your feet in a panic. Where could you hide? Where could you go? Most importantly though....

Why wasn't your heart beating?! 

Where you dead? Was this Heaven? You really hoped not and judging by the things you saw it probably wasn't. You turn around, trying to make sense of things and seeing a brightly coloured and luminescent billboard in the distance but still close enough for you to read. 

WELCOME TO HELL

Well...at least that was settled. You could wonder why you where here later, sooth your obviously troubled soul after the carnage ended. If you survived the carnage that is. You begin to run as fast as your feet will carry you, not caring what direction you ran or how much distance you covered. You just had to get away. Your chest felt empty, not a single beat and it began to panic you. the state of non living not quite having sinked in yet. You were in Hell, dead and running for you non existent life. Tears fall down your face, soft whimpers escaping your lips as you come to a sudden halt, falling onto the floor from the ricochet of banging violently into something.

" Hey! Why don'cha watch were your going you dumb.....huh? " You look up to face the figure in front of you, a tear stained face looking into the eyes of a creature that clearly wasn't human. Covered in white fur, One pink eye and one almost hollow looking black eye with a pink pupil. The creature had four arms and was dressed in a pink and white striped blazer, accompanied with a pair of knee high boots and a pair of black shorts. You move away in fear as the creature lowers his brow at you in confusion, all four hands resting on his slender waist. The noise and events unfolding around you both didn't seem to phase him, a small smirk laying softly on his face as he reaches deep into one of his blazer pockets quickly. Standing to your feet you quickly try to make your way past what you could only assume was a demon, halting once more when you felt a tight grip on your arm. The demon held you in place, confusing you more then you already were. You try to break free, wanting deeply to find shelter from the carnage around you. You pull, you pinch but he doesn't let go, giving you only an amused smile as he watched you struggle. 

" You wanna live don'cha? " You nod your head, still trying to break free. The irritated tone of the demon set you on edge. You had always been taught that demons were bad news but right now what choice did you have but to trust one. You stop struggling, trying to calm yourself and the thoughts that shot through your head like lightning. Once again, the demon reaches into his pocket, pulling out a hot pink coloured bomb, striking the match on his gold tooth and lighting the fuse. You cry out, thinking deep down that despite his somewhat kind words that you were both going to die. You shut your eyes, ready for the explosion, already having died once today and feeling less afraid. 

" Eat this! " You hear an explosion from right above you, opening your eyes to see one of the execution angels fall to the ground with a thud. Your captor cheers in triumph, quickly pulling you away from the scene, howling happily like a wolf under a glistening full moon. Both of you run for what seems like hours despite it being only a few minuets. By now the screams had died down but the fighting persisted. You are quickly snapped from your thought though, having finally stopped in a back alley and feeling your arm being let go from the demon's merciless grip. 

" About time we got away. Welcome to Hell. The name's Angel, Angel Dust "