chapter 8: mood swings

Rosalie pov

i was a scared shitless of what they could do to me one i joined two rogues to he pack two i pinned dustin to a book shelf three i pinned both of them to a wall and four i knocked them out so they are pissed off.

"g g good m morning" i stuttered looking scared at them.

"What the heck first you join people to the pack without us knowing then you pin us to the wall and knock us out" jaxson said and he was way more pissed then dustin.

"oh glad you know we are pissed i think u forgot we can listen to your thought now" Dustin growled and i whimpered.

"g guys i a am s sorry i am on my p p period i c cant c control m m my emotions" i said and started to cry like a baby i am stupid mood swings. i cried going weak in there arms and when they saw that there faces soften and they hug me while i sob in there arms.

"i i im sorry i i am s s so sorry" i sobbed

"no baby we should have known that you had that we should of we are so sorry" dustin said and jaxson agreed. dustin picked me up and sat me on the bed on his lap while a cried into his shirt him rubbing my back.jaxson sat next to us rubbing my thigh and we were their till I was done crying which was an hour st least. I got up from Dustin lap and turned to both boys.

"Now go but me ice cream chocolate Mint, some Dr.Pepper soda and the vamps, 5sos, and 1D CDs" I demanded.

"Baby you might be having mood swings but you can't order us around" jaxson said

"Oh really so you mean you never want to mate or sleep with me ever again or me to talked to you" I threaten and they both gulped

"Fine were going were going Dustin you get the ice cream and soda I will get the CDs " jaxson said and dustin nodded they left and I laughed while walking to Ryan and milleys room.

"Knock knock" I said outside their room

"Come in "they said and I walked in to see the room half pink and half red.

"Omg cool guys who helped you with it"I asked and out came Axel Crystal and Riley from the walk in closet.

"Oh hey Rosy you like" Crystal said and I nodded.

"Yeah it's awesome but can you guys go I need to talk to these two" I said and they nodded leaving closing the door.

"Hey guys shut with me"I said and we sat on Milleys bed.

"Tell me what happened to you guys" I said and the looked down and I saw tears running down both their cheeks.

"A a are parents d d did n not w want u us so t they k kicked u us out " Ryan said between sobs I hugged them both.

"They swaid we were nothing two them" milley said and I growled at that.

"They loved our older brother and sister more then us and said they did not want worthless kids and our older siblings hated us"Ryan said and I growled at that and stood up.

"Don't believe any of those thing you two are special kids nice sweet kids I am your family now my pack is you family now and if any one harms you again they will not see the next day ok"I said and they both nodded running to me and hugged me.

"Thank u thank u Luna "they both said and I hugged them both back.

"No worries you guys are safe here but what pack did you guys have anyone their who liked you" I asked and they nodded.

"Yeah his name was Grant Smith he always was nice he was the third or the pack"they said and I gulped.

"What p pack did y y you guys b belong to?"I asked

"Dark half moon" Ryan said and I nodded

"Ok well go to sleep we have a long day tomorrow ok"I said they noted and I walked out of the room I went to the twins office and went to there files. I looked for the file dark half moon pack and I got the number out of there. I called it and the alpha answered.

"Hello who is this"I heard his voice my old alpha voice.

"Yes alpha I am Luna of the red blood pack may I speak to your third Grant"I said

"Oh yes Luna let me get him for you" he said and I waited till I heard the phone move.

"Hello Grant speaking"I heard on the other end and I missed his voice.

"Grant this is Rosalie, Rosalie Smith your little sister"I said and I cried of happiness.

"Sis is that really you" he asked

"Yes Granty bear it's me Rosie poo" I said

"Omg sis where are u please tell me you are ok " he said worried.

"Yeah I am fine I found my mates and I am Luna of the red blood pack and I am away from dad" I said

"That great that's great well I am coming tomorrow I need to see you ok"he said and I said that was ok. We talked for a while and he said that the alpha said him and his pack will be coming. After a while we hung up and I went to the meeting room to talk to the pack.

"Every pack member over 18 come to the meeting room and all the kids under please go to sleep" I said threw the mind link in my Luna voice since they did not knew I were. I heard a few yes Luna and groans but did what I said.after a while everyone was here and I saw Lucy Chelsea and Roxanne. They came on stage and they slapped me and I heard some cheers. I got mad and so did heaven.

"SILENCE NOW AND SIT!!!"I yelled and I heard whispers and they all obeyed.

"These two sluts were never you lunas I am and they Wil never be you are all lucky I dint bring in the alphas because if they new about this all of you Wil be in big shit"I said and they all whimpered.

"I don't want to scream at you all you are my pack my family but these two are not you lunas am I clear"I said and I heard lots of yes Luna.

"No don't listen to her she is lieing" Lucy said and Chelsea agreed and so did Roxanne. My wolf got mad and she took over pinning all three of them to the wall.

"Listen sluts I am Luna and you go by me my human is going soft on you guys but I Wil have no pity to chop off your necks so respect us or else am I clear" heaven said and they all nodded and heaven gave me back control and I let them go.

"Ok back to the real reason I called you here, dark half blood pack is coming so I need you all to get the other pack house ready for them and please be nice to them" I said and they all nodded.

"Good I will need the pack warriors at the board's and when they arrive tell me then I need all the females to make sure each room is set up good for them and for the alpha beta and third of their pack get the pest rooms along with their mates and last all other males make sure all the other kids know to be nice two does everyone understand" I said and the all nodded heading off to do what they had to do til they are tired. After they were all gone I went to my room and waited for the twins to tell them what I did which I hope they don't mind.

(Pic of Axel on the side)