chapter 15: discovered powers

HELLO MY LOVELY READERS I HAVE NOT TALKED TO YOU FOR A WHILE SO HERE I AM WE REACHED AT LEAST 300 READS AND I THANK U ALL FOR THAT YOU GUYS MAKE ME WANT TO RIGHT MORE AND THE MORE READS I HAVE THE MORE IT HELPS ME BELIVE THAT I AM DOING A GOOD JOB. ALSO PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT IF YOU ASKED SOME QUESTIONS ALSO I WILL ANSWER THEM IN A LITTLE PART AND IF YOU WANT TO KNOW WHO I REALLY AM PLEASE TELL ME. SO YEAH THANKS AND ENJOY THIS CHAPTER I HOPE YOU LIKE AND WHAT ROSALIE DID AT THE END OF THE CHAPTER IS TRUE OK NOT A JOKE THIS TIME. ONE MORE THING THIS CHAPTER IS REALLY SHORT SORRY I JUST WANTED TO SATISFIE YOU GUYS WITH SOMETHING BECAUSE I BEEN VERY BUSY SO SORRY I WILL MAKE BIGGER CHAPTER SOON.

***************************************************************************************************************************

rosalie pov

i was supried of what i just did but heaven was cool of it and she let me take control again and when i looked ay chelsea she was getting up and she looked mad.

"you little bitch i am going to get you for that" she said and that pissed me off and i did what heaven did just picked her up with raising my hand and throwing her againest the wall and heaven did the next move. she threw chelsea out the window but before she smashed it or even touched it i took control again and set her on the couch.

"baby calm down its ok its ok" jaxson said hugging me and heaven calmed down and so did i but when i looked at chelsea she was pissed and scared.

"what the fuck you funking slut what is wrong with you are a freak dont get any where near me. she said and i whimpered knowing it was true so needing to be alone heaven some how transported us to the feild me and frank bumped into.

"heaven what is wrong with us" i asked her crying and she sighed.

"nothing is we are special do you know why we are pure white and are paws and tail sparkle" she asked and i said no.

" we are the last of our kind we are here to stop the evil their is and i think it is time you know what you can do" she said

"you think so what can we do" i asked ans she sighed again

"ok like you saw we can control things ith our hands but we can do way more like teleoport, super speed faster then we really are, lazer vision, x-ray vision, and last but not least a shield" she aid and i was skocked we were special and i did not know it and we had all these pwers i never knew of.

"how come you never told me when you first came to me?" i asked

"the reason is the moongodess wanted you to be ready first and it seems like you are" she said and i nodded. she then said she needed some sleep so she blocked me and i thought why not have some fun with these powers. first i teleported to my room to find both dustin and jaxson talking and i landed on the bed.

"hello boys" i said smirking. they both jumped back and when they saw me they hugged me. but i wanted more fum so i transported to the couch and laying their.

"babe how are you doing that" dustin asked.

" my wolf told me i had them and told me we were special so i am having some fun" i said they growled at this for some reason.

"hey jax chill its ok" dustin said and i ran up to him kising him on te lips and he responded right away pinnning me to a wall. he lifted me up and place me on his lap when he sat on the bed. we made out for a while and dustin was on his knees infront of jaxson. he was rubbing my back and he started to lift my shirt up kissing my bake making me gas and jaxson plunged his tongue into my mouth. i moaned and gripped jaxson hair pulling a little maing him growl. after a while i was pulled off jaxson and spun around wit ha pair of lips smashed into mine. i knew it was dustin so i kissed him back and we were standing now. i broke the kiss after i gave him what he needed and i smirked at both the boys who looked at me weird,

"hey i have an idea lets play a little game" i said and they smirked

"what game are you thinking of" jaxson said

"since i can teleport i will go all arounf the house till yolu guys find me i will sream hints where i am and if you dont find me in five mins i will go to a diffrent room got it" i said the nodded

"but what do we get when we win" they said and i giggled

"you get me as your personal slave" i whispered into their ears and they growled.

"ok got it" they said

"ok first hint i am going to a room where we like to be in" i said and teleported this is going to be fun.

dads pov  

i am still mad at me wolf for what he pulled letting my punching bag leave like that i don't even know why he still love that bitch if she was the cause of our mates death. well i had my plan to get her back and i will she will die painfullly for killing my mate and i will make sure she suffers all her life even when i am like 70 years old. right now i am with a group of hunters i made an agreement with them that they get to kill this pack if we got my punching bag back. they agreed and i also got some rogues to help me because belive it or not they were the leader of the rogues was the alphas best friend. i luaghed evily at that and i new this plan would work we will get her back soon and when we do she will die in more plan then i ever had for her in the first place.

 (another song i love from 5sos)