Aye! Aye! Captain. (49th Chapter)

..........................
Melody's POV:
..........................

“Albert Kingsley.” I smile at the humble butler, and his eyes grow bigger than the usual.“Miss, I don-…” I lift my hand politely to stop the humble man from talking, and I turn my gaze to the lawyer. 

“This man over here is the only person I could trust with my eyes closed. Please, hand him the papers to sign. I want him to take over the Cramer Empire.”The lawyer is out of words, so is Harry and my humble butler. “I couldn’t do that, Miss.”Albert states in confusion and I smile at him with warmth.

“Yes you can Albert. Have you forgotten that you once told me, that you are a graduate of a business and public relations major? Albert, you are the only family I still have, you practically raised me and I never remember asking you for something; that I didn’t collect it with blink of an eye. You are efficient, caring, and much responsible than I will ever be, and I’m sure my dad will be disappointed if you didn’t accept.”

The middle-aged man is speechless, and his eyes dwell of a certain shine that I never witnessed before. “What’s it going to be, Al?” Harry supports me, and I turn my head to stare at my boyfriend. He steals a kiss from my cheek, making me blush. 

I am more than honoured, I just don’t know what to say.” Albert states, as I stand up and walk to him. “Say yes, and make me happy… make us all happy.” Iembrace the man in a daughterly matter, and he doesn’t hesitate to do the same.

“Very well. (He takes a pile of papers, and places them on the counter) Mr. Kingsley, Miss Cramer; I need your signatures on the contracts so it could all be official instantly." I walk with Albert to the couches, and we both jot down our signatures; making it official. “I’ll make sure to get a suitable butler, by the end of today.” Albert remarks, and I keep smiling at him; he deserves it more than anyone.

… A Week Later…

I wake up feeling warm, and my smile spreads to the reason. Harry’s body is wrapped up against mine, and his head is over my own; still in deep sleep. He stopped sleeping in the guesthouse, as he now began to share my queen-sized bedroom every night.

I kiss the spot in-between his chest, and wriggle myself out of his arms to step out of the bed. “(He groans) Nooo… Stay, just five more minutes.” I giggle at his pleading yet childish voice, and I sigh deeper through his touch. His hands pull me closer to his body, as he snuggles his head in the crook of my neck.

“Harry I need to shower and prepare for tonight, have you forgotten I’m having a special guest and the entire group is coming over tonight?” I speak to him softly, brushing his curly locks through my fingers. “Mmm, don’t stop.” I scoff playfully, and swat his arm in a tender matter. “You haven’t heard what I said, I hate you.” I place a fake pout on my mouth, and I feel him stiffen.

He lifts his head to gaze at my pout, and places a tiny kiss on my lips. “I heard you baby, I did. I just want us to stay like this forever. I love having you in my arms… well in your arms as a matter of fact.” I giggle at his goofiness, and I climb off the bed.

Once I stand up, he slaps my butt and I squeal, as his heavy laugh lightens up my world like nobody else did before. “You’re so beautiful even when you’ve just woken up. How is it possible?” He wonders and I flush in the same color of my PJs; pink.

“Go back to bed, will you?” I demand in a girlish matter, and he winks. “Aye! Aye! Captain.” I chuckle at his childish behaviour, as I take my time to shower and change.

I have arranged a dinner, which will include having Harry’s friends over, Camille, and a mystery guest that I still haven’t told Harry or anyone about. He tried asking me multiple times, but I kept changing the subject. I just hope that it all turns out perfect eventually. Let’s hope for the best.