Driver. (26th Chapter)

…Two Days Later…

.........................

Melody's POV:

.........................

Today is the day I depart to London, England. I tried my best to explain to Camille that we will go do some shopping and come back, kind of a trip actually. I figured out I shouldn’t mention the Harry situation, because I don’t want her to be judgmental.

As for Harry and I, well it’s kind of confusing. I told him I will be leaving for London to attend a fashion show, but he seems to see through me. I tried my best to hide the true reason of my travel, and he still asked me if that’s the only case. He believed me, but I could tell that he still suspects the whole fake alibi.

I stand on the rooftop of my dad’s company, waiting for Camille to arrive so we could take off (http://www.polyvore.com/red_mystery/set?id=113760398&lid=3328693). Once I hear heels clonking behind me, I turn around to see my best friend. Her bags are dragged by who seems to be her housekeeper, and I shake my head at the thought.

 “You could have dragged them here, Cami.” I groan and she shrugs her shoulders. Since I met Harry, he began to change me. If I haven’t have met him, I would have made poor Albert carry my own luggage. But I guess I am becoming less artificial and more genuine by each day. “London here we come!” Camille yells in an excited tone, as we step into the jet.

… After the Arrival to London (At the Hotel)…

“Do you want to go out, or call it a resting night?” Camille asks as she flunks on her bed.“You go ahead and rest, I need to ask the hotel reception for something.” She nods reluctantly, while I click my boots on the ceramic floor. Its summer in London, but god my shoulders are like ice cubes already.

I should have worn thicker clothing, silly me. “Hello, could you locate for me this person’s address on your roaming device please?” I ask the young receptionist, and hand him my phone. He starts typing on the keyboard in incredible speed, and once he smiles from achievement I relax.

“Done. Would you like me to call Miss Cox to meet you here, Miss?” I shake my head directly. “I want to visit her, if that’s possible. Could you please book me a personal driver, and give him the location?” He types down faster than the first time, and then clicks the mouse. “What time would be convenient for you?”

 I momentarily think about a time. I could go early in the morning, while Camille is asleep, and then return at noon? Sounds ideal. “8:00 am will be fine, thank you.” He types the information and prints the receipt for me. “We will call your room telephone to inform you when to get down tomorrow, have a good night Miss Cramer.” I take the receipt and fold it, then thank the young receptionist for his incredible help.

I can’t believe this is going to happen. I wonder what Harry’s doing right now, is he even missing me like I know I am? I check my phone, and notice that it is still out of data service. Once I activate the service, endless notifications and messages collapse on my screen.

Most of the messages are from my father, but a couple texts are from Harry. I reply to my dad, as I go back to my suite. I smile at Harry’s messages, and I mentally swat his arm because he used the term ‘princess’ with a winking face. It doesn’t annoy me hearing it from him like it used to, nothing annoys me from his side anymore. All I want is to relieve him, making him less depressed; contempt even.

“Ooo! Mellie who’s the guy?” Camille taunts me and I freeze.“What guy? There is no guy? Why do you say so?” She laughs and replies: “Smiling to your screen like a goofball, explains everything clearly.” I roll my eyes and change my clothes to sleep; tomorrow is going to be a pure dramatic capsule.