The Injustice League | Pt. I

Flare's POV

Our smiles and laughter ceased when Superboy walked in with hostile look on his face. He went forward and pulled away M'Gann away from me like I was some sort of plague.

"Cooner! Sto-"

"Come on" He didn't spare a moment for M'gann to retaliate. As he takes her way, I chuckled (not intentionally) at his childish reaction. He looked at me with an intense killer look. Stomping his way towards me, grab my cloak up closer to his face. He looked dead straight into my eye.

"You have something to say to me? "

"Stop Con-"

"You think you're better than me?!"

"I said stop!" she persists.

"I have nothing to say to a immature paranoid teen-"

"STOP!" I felt a force pulling me off the ground away from Superboy. Superboy was also levitated to the other side of the kitchen. She waited until he calmed down.

"Now, apologize to her" she ordered after she put us both down.

He scoffs and grab M'gann leaving the kitchen with him.

She looked back, "I'll talk to you later" with an apologetic look on her face.

Mount Justice| October 1  18:13 EDT

With my arms crossed as I studied the two fighting in their training session.

"Flare would you like to practice?" Aqualad panting and speaking between his shallow breathing.

* Kick*

"HA-Ha, Aqualad you are getting distracted." Robin teased.

Recognize.. B04 Superboy.. Recongize B05 Miss Martian

"You know they are a thing right" Robin secretly said to Aqualad as Superboy and M'gann was in their own little world.

"I say, I knew that before they knew themselves" Aqualad smiled.

Behind us Wally and Artemis walked in complaining about our new babysitter. 

"Who's going to tell them two?" Robin secretly points out for Aqualad.

"It's not our place, Robin."

Shortly after Batman teleports in and began briefing the situation happening all around the world. It's unbelievable yet, not surprising that the villains are cooperating.

"These Giant Plants are attacking in every big city in the world. And I think something big is behind all this." Batman explained.

"Giant plants... could it be Kobra-Venom?" Wally added.

As the rest of team putting two-and two together, the little signs brought out in the surface. Making things clearer now.

"All these attacks is a collision of unrelated villains joining together to form some kind of big group villain society" Batman concluded.

Suddenly, all satellite TVs and programs were hacked, and override bring to us a chilly video of dangerous group of familiar villains. 

"Hahahaha" My skin scrawled after hearing Joker's laugh. My legs gave out unexpectantly. Shocked in fear, I didn't hear a thing as if I was in a room all alone in silence.

"To save your precious cities, the united nation must provide $10 billion dollar ransom. No time limit..." 

"But~ the longer you wait, the more you get to have our jollies. Huhahahha" Joker finished Count Vertigo's sentence.

Just when all thought the interrupted program had ended, Joker snaps his fingers as if he remembered something.

"Ohhh I almost forgot to add one more important greeting~ Hello Dearie, Hope to see you soon. HUAHAHAHHA" The program shut off and joker's inhumane face disappeared.

Robin was quick wittedly recorded and rewind the video to pause the whole group of villains.

"Count Vertigo, Atomic Skull, Joker, Wotan, Black Adam, Poison Ivy and Ultra-Huminite. Seven Big Hitters" Robin identified the Injustice League.

"The secret society is not so secret anymore" Artemis side commented.

"Who do you think Joker is talking too?" Wally questioned.

"Who knows but, that's just creepy hearing from him" Artemis answered.

"Flare are you alright?" Robin noticed me on the floor. I desperately shook off the uncomfortable feeling and got off the floor.

"Yes.. I'm fine.. thank you" I didn't face him but, I did my best to sound fine. 

He knows I'm still alive, they all could know. Why didn't they hunt me down and find me? Is me being here part of their plan?! What if that chip is actually some kind of memory transferring device that knows every inside detail of the team?! Or What if, it's a controlling device. To control me and go against the Team on the most crucial moment of their evil plans? 

My mind was spinning and clouded with unending questions. I looked at Batman wishing he would opt me out of this mission but, he just looked back at me then, looked away.

"You know what you are asking them to do right?" Zatara said in a worried expression. A digital world appeared in view, and he used his powers to locate the Injustice League.

"Louisiana Bayou" Robin said after the locator lands on its mark.

"Let's Go Team" Aqualad announced.

Bayou Bartholomew| October 1, 18:52 CEST

"What's in the bag?" Kid Flash asked Aqualad. The flying bio-ship with friends who don't trust me no more (besides Miss Martian) was making me feel nervous and queasy. I was not curious to venture the thought of what's in the bag. 

"ah" Miss Martian winces placing her hand to her head mimicking a headache. 

"What happened?" Super boy asked in a concerned look. 

"The bioship is protecting us from something but-" 

A heavy object made a rough landing on top of the ship. The beastly man is now ripping an opening above Miss Martian.

"HE'S HURTING HER" She warned Superboy, simultaneously, he snapped a sucker punch straight into his face. He went flying off the roof. Then suddenly we were experiencing severe turbulence causing the whole ship to be spinning. In panic, I quickly activate my waterproof suit (which Aquaman had given me this suit as a gift). We crashed landed in the swampy lagoon. Water came rushing in throw the gaping hole.

"Miss Martian! Hurry open the opening!" Robin ordered.

"Hello Megan" She opened up a way to escape. 

Everyone quickly made their way out on their own. I was hesitant. I notice Artemis offered and gave Wally a breathing-piece while making this comment:

"I am NOT going to drown here two days in a row!"

I am still panting and pacing.  As each second, I waste, the water generously continues to climb.

"Everyone is accounted for?" Aqualad crouches behind a large stone then hold up his hand signaling the team to halt.  He then looked behind,

"Where is Flare?"

"I swore she was right behind us" Artemis swore.

"You guys are trying to kill me?" Everyone looked up at me sitting on top of this large stone with the image of a soaking wet distressed cat.

"GET DOWN FROM THERE YOU'LL GET US KILLED" Artemis demanded in a panic.

"No time! Hurry Miss Martian and Robin go ahead of us we will catch up" Aqualad made the order.

"Go missing!" They both disappear in a very impressive way.

"Urahh!!" That beastly man came back (in good timing) for more charging at us. That's when Superboy had the pleasure to go toe-to-toe at him.