Ch. 12

Avyanna POV
The next week arrives and today is our day off. I want to have a day where I just explore.
My phone bings and it's Dominic.

**Text Messages**
Dominic: Hey what's ur plan for today
Avyanna: I'm trying to figure that out now lol
Dominic: We can hangout if u like
Avyanna: Sure
Dominic: Great. I'll meet u downstairs. Dress comfortable.

I get dressed and I found something comfortable and casual to wear. I put my hair in ponytail.

I go downstairs to meet up with Dominic

I go downstairs to meet up with Dominic. I get downstairs and he looks even more cute dressed casual.

Avyanna: Hey Dom.
Dominic: Hey Anna. You look great.
Avyanna: Thanks. So you do.
Dominic: You ready?
Avyanna: Yes.

We get in the car to go explore.

Avyanna: Where are we going?
Dominic: Can't tell you. It's a surprise.
Avyanna: Aww come on.
Dominic: Hahaha. Nope.

I turn on the radio to listen to some songs. We both are jamming out sing along.
As we are riding, I see the sign for Disney World. I immediately got excited.

Avyanna: Oh my God!! Are you serious?! Dominic: Hahaha

Dominic: Hahaha. You excited?
Avyanna: Are you kidding me? I've always wanted to come to Disney World.
Dominic: I was able to make some arrangements.
Avyanna: Yay!!!!

We get to Disney World and there was someone waiting for us.

Ken: Hello, Dominic and Avyanna. Welcome to Disney World. My name is Ken and I'll be you guy's guide.
Avyanna: OMG!! I'm so excited.
Ken: Lets go.

So we go on the golf kart to have fun. We were also given VIP passes to the Magic Kingdom.

Dominic: What you want to do first?
Avyanna: I don't know. So much to choose from. Ken, what's the best thing to do?
Ken: One of my favorite things to do before riding the rides is go to the gift shop.
Avyanna: Ooooo!!!