Ch. 23

Avyanna POV
A couple of days later, Dominic and I flew to Miami for New Year's with my family. We get there and little did we know that Noah and Alyssa arrived the same time we did. How I ironic!
We went over to where they are in the airport.

Avyanna: Hey guys!!

Alyssa POV
I turn around and it's Dominic and Avyanna.

Alyssa: Baby look.

Noah turns around and sees them. We go to them and we are all so excited to see each other.

Alyssa: Oh sister, I missed you.
Avyanna: I missed you too.
Alyssa: Dom have you be treating my Anna right?
Dominic: I have.

Avyanna POV
This girl don't know the definition of how well this man has treated me.

Alyssa: Well that's good to here.
Avyanna: Hahaha. Come on guys.

We get our bags and we see Diana waiting for us.

Diana: Hi guys!!
Avyanna: Hi Diana.
Diana: How are y'all?
Noah: We are good. Thanks for letting us stay with you guys.
Diana: It's no problem.

We put our stuff in the car and head to the house. We get there and walk in with our stuff.
Amara comes downstairs is super excited to see us.

Amara: Anna!!! Dom!!! Alyssa!! Noah!!!
Dominic: Hi sister-in-law!!

She comes and hugs us. I love this girl. I'm so glad that she's my sister. Ever since she told me about her and boyfriend breaking up she and I have a bonded and we talk everyday.
We settled in our rooms. The same ones from last time.

Amara: Anna, you and Alyssa wanna go shopping with me for an outfit for the New Year's party I'm going to?
Avyanna: Sure. Give us a few minutes.
Amara: Okay.

Alyssa and I got our purses and went with Amara to the mall to help her find an outfit.

Alyssa: So what are you looking for?
Amara: Something classy but simple and comfortable. The party is at one of my friend's house.

The way she said it had my radar instinct shoot up.

Avyanna: Wait a minute, who's the guy?
Amara: What?
Avyanna: Who's the guy Amara?
Alyssa: How do you know it's a guy Anna?
Avyanna: I can tell by the way she's talking. Who is he?
Amara: Ugh! Fine! His name is Avery. He is super cute, smart, funny, kind, and he's on the football team.
Avyanna: Does dad know about this?
Amara: No. Are you gonna tell him?

I had to think for a minute. Should I or not?

Avyanna: I won't tell him. You have to tell him yourself before you go to the party. Deal?
Amara: Deal.
Avyanna: Okay. Let's find you an outfit.

We go to the store to find Amara. We were able to find her something that was perfect for her.
New Years Eve and we are all getting ready. Alyssa and I are helping Amara get ready.