Chapter 8: Gods Damn

Percy's POV:

I walked into the warm café, breathing in the smell of pastries. I had decided to take Nico to the park. It may not have been the best idea to leave him on the bench by himself in the cold. I just hope nothing'll happen to him.

I shook my head. What would happen to him? Maybe I'm just paranoid.

Yeah, I told myself. You're just paranoid. If that was true, why do I have this bad feeling?

I shook it off as I walked up to the counter. The lady behind the register smiled at me, beckoning me closer. I leaned against the counter and looked at the options.

"Um... can I get two hot chocolates and a couple of cookies?"

"Sure, honey. We can share..." she winked at me.

My mind went a bit hazy. she did look nice.... my eyes drifted from her face down to her cleavage. Damn....

I shook my head to clear it. What the fuck? I have a kind-of boyfriend. I should not be checking out other girls-or guys but that's not the case right now.

"Um no thanks... I have someone waiting for me so...."

She nodded. "Kay, hottie. What a shame. I would've loved to kiss those soft plump lips of yours," she said, grabbing my chin a little.

I blinked in a daze. What was I thinking about before? I don't even know. Karen (I looked at her name tag) turned around to make the hot chocolates. Her hips swayed in a hypnotic way as she walked to the machine. I mentally slapped myself. I have a boyfriend, Nico. A boyfriend.... one that doesn't remember me.... No, bad Percy. Stop.

I blinked as she turned around, placing the items on the counter. I placed a ten dollar bill on the counter, telling her to keep the change. I turned around and walked out.

I heard the door reopen right after it swung shut. I turned around, seeing it waa Karen following me.

"I just got off my shift," she said while grinning.

She turned around and walked into an alley. My legs followed without my permission. I placed the hot chocolates and cookies on a box in the alley and walked up to Karen. She finally turned around, looking at me with a triumphant grin.

"Now, Perseus Jackson, come closer," she purred.

I took a step and forced myself to stop. Wait, she knew my name.... that's never a good sign. Fuck, she must be a monster.

"Well shit. What are you?"

She glared at me. One of her legs changed becoming metallic. "I'm a hybrid. Half siren, half empousa. Prepare to die little demigod."

She grinned at me before lunging. I quickly dodged. I stuffed my hand in my pocket and brought out Riptide. I uncapped the pen. It stretched out into a bronze sword, ready to be used. I whirled around, now ready for battle.

She let out a noise, a mix between a hiss and a growl. She stalked toward me. Her teeth were bared, her hands bent like claws. She pounced unexpectedly, catching me by surprise. Her sharp nails scratched my face. I felt something warm drip down my cheek. I turned back around at her, glaring. She ruined my face when I was on a date!!! That fucking bitch.

AN: hahaha slightly gay moment XD

I swung my sword. It arched perfectly through the air, coming down to strike Karen. With a shriek, she exploded into a cloud of golden dust. I coughed. Ewww I did not want her in my mouth.

I brushed myself off, capping the pen. I placed it back in my pocket. I quickly grabbed the hot chocolates and cookies. They miraculously survived the dust.

I started my walk back to the bench where I left Nico. It's pretty cold... I hope he likes hot chocolate. I hummed quietly under my breath, happy that I'll get to spend time with my Nico. I like the sound of that. Mine.

My thoughts broke when I reached the bench. There was Nico kissing the guy from Camp Half-Blood. My heart felt crushed. I mentally growled. I honestly have no right to feel this hurt. I was the one who had left him waiting for a long time. Even now... maybe he was tired of waiting. Maybe a hazy memory made him really tired of me.

He pulled away from the guy, smiling that small, gentle smile. The smile he used to give me. Nico's eyes slightly drifted until they landed on me.

"Nico," I said barely above a whisper. "How could you."

With that, I dropped the items and ran off.

_*********************************_

AN: Did I break anyone's feels? Hahaha I hope I did. Anywhore, I'm gonna add questions to chapters. Please answer in comments...

QOTC: Should I make a Hiccup/Jack Frost fanfic????

Lol not that good a question but yeah :P

~Percico1215♥