Opening

Another new a/n. Omfg what am I doing rn?? (December 2020):

Hello fellow Transformers fans!!

I'm gonna head straight to the point XD

This book is full of crack, unexpected drama, failed attempt at angst, and filled with a lot of crazy and random interactions between the reader and characters.

This book will be written in 2nd person POV which means you will see a lot of the word 'You' because that's how I wrote the draft and it will stay that way.

Any questions?

1. Relationships?

Well, I haven't thought much about that because the purpose of me writing this story is to explore the universe of Merformers. Probably platonic though. I am terrible at writing romance so I'll stick to crack and fluff.

2. Warnings?

Don't drink or eat anything while reading this. Heavy sarcasm. Prepare for horrible punch lines. Find a few references of movies/games/books I put in here. Mixed up emotions when you read this.

Minor character death warning but it's okay, you won't even notice that the character is gone.

3. Use of language?

English. With a few typos here and there. A few curse words as well.

4. Themes?

A fun book where you can comment on any part of the story and I'll still be grateful. Critics are accepted since my proofreading skills aren't as sharp as my friends.

5. The author?

Look at my profile for more info about me :D

6. Update schedules?

Hmm... I don't have one. But I will update once a month depending on how fast my writing and creative skills are.

7. Universe?

G1 + Prime + Movie 2007

A mix of my fav 3 dimensions! I'll take the frame types from TF Prime, characters from Movie 2007, TF Prime and G1. Mostly G1 themed because G1 is my childhood, y'all can't take those precious characters from me :)

- - -

That's all. Have fun reading!!