18

Re: Day 5 (Decepticons' POV)

Both Shockwave and Soundwave managed to hack into their main data and get complete control over the rest of the facility. They didn't use it often. Simply because it takes a lot of energy to do it and the force field surrounding their rooms keeps them from escaping.

"Then let us start this plan, " He said. "Shockwave, access their security controls, and release our spy."

Shockwave nods and focused on hacking into the inner workings of the building, mostly into the defence system and main offices. He shuts out the commotion around him and effortlessly shits down certain security levels and opens the shark tank.

Soundwave telepathically sends a quick message to Ravage through their kin bond about the plan.

In the Great Whites sector, a large sliding wall underwater slowly opens up. It didn't open all the way, just enough for Ravage to swim out into the ocean. The workers passed by and continued with their job. Not knowing that one of the sharks escaped.

"Ravage has successfully escaped the facility." (Aka 'Ravage has left the building' lmao)

"Excellent," Megatron smirked. "Tell Ravage to send back reports of the human doctor every day until she returns to work. Now let us discuss the important matter at the moment."

Starscream glared at a random point of the table. "Great."

Megatron paused to look at him. Starscream rolled his eyes but stayed quiet.

Knockout chuckled and nudged Breakdown, "Someone woke up on the wrong side of the berth this morning."

As if Starscream could hear him, the mech gave a low growl at Knockout. The medic growled back playfully with a smirk on his face.

. . .

Now. Day 8.

You inhaled.

Slowly.

You raised your hands when Skywarp opened his mouth to talk.

You exhaled.

You looked at every Mer in the room with your brows furrowed and face scrunched up like you smelled something Disgusting with a capital D.

They waited quietly as you looked around.

You inhaled once more and closed all your fingers except your index fingers. You can literally feel a headache starting to happen.

"So let me get this straight." They waited for you to continue your sentence as you paused for a while.

"You guys didn't mean to kill him?"

They shook their heads.

"As in, it was accidental?" You clarified.

They nodded.

"Y'all had zero intentions on killing him? As in, you didnt want to kill him in the first place?"

"Well, no. That one is wrong." Breakdown said.

"Doctor," said Knockout as he stared at you. "We wanted to kill him. Not really but we were mad at his actions that almost cost you your fragile human life. It's not our fault that we detest humans."

Thundercracker cleared his throat.

"Not all humans." He mumbled.

Megatron was suspiciously silent. He merely watched his pod from the corner of the room with a dark grin on his face. You narrowed your gaze on him.