13

A/n: Hey guys! Wow, a quick update. Hasn't even been 2 weeks yet. Well, I have nothing better to do at home except for chores so, here you go.

Enjoy the chapter!

This chapter is very, very, very, important for the plot. Keep that in mind.

- - -

Day 6

"This is so boring!" You shouted at the sky.

All you heard was the faint sounds of seagulls passing by and the crashing of waves beneath your feet. You kicked off your sandals somewhere and continued walking barefoot across the beach.

Your neighbors probably heard you shouting like a lunatic but who cares.

You were released from the hospital just this morning. The doctor told you to take it easy for a while because you hurt your arm during the incident.

Oh hell nah.

You wanted to return to work and see the Mers again but no. Fowler won't accept you back in yet. He wanted you to take at least a day or two off from work. Even after you literally walked 20 painful minutes from your house to the facility, HE WON'T LET YOU IN!

You worked as a doctor for doughnut's sake! And for the past 5 days, as you work, you only sat in your small crappy but the still amazing and expensive-as-hell looking office and check up on both Mer pods then play with them. Then you ate snacks.

Most importantly, you wanted to hear the rest of Optimus' story!

You pouted childishly and kicked the sand. You sat down on a rock near the water with a huff escaping your lips. You could've contacted your friends instead of doing this. But sadly, you weren't that close with any of them.

The sky was slowly turning dark, you could see the lights from houses and the path starting to lighten up. You pulled out the flashlight that your parents insisted you to bring and hold it in your hands.

You spent a couple of minutes staring at the sunset. Staring at how the colors shifted from warm red-ish orange to dark blue and purple. You silently waved at the disappearing sun and watched as the sky turned dark.

After a while of staring at nothingness, you started to stand up. You stretched your limbs and winced when you felt a slight pain in your right arm.

"Ouch! Oh god, woman up you wimp." You mumbled to yourself.

You turned flicked your flashlight on and started walking towards your house when you heard something.

"What..." You raised an eyebrow and moved your flashlight around, trying to locate where the source is.

You hopped off the rock and continued walking near the water. There were a lot of rocks in this area, you just hoped that you won't fall because that would hurt like hell.

One injured arm is enough, thanks.

You didn't need to add the rest of your limbs to the 'injured and useless' list.

You heard rustling and frantic splashes near you. You climbed above the rocks and got closer to the sound, occasionally waving your flashlight around.

Then you saw it.

A medium-sized great white shark. It was caught in those big fishing nets, tangled would be a better word for this. Around 15 feet/4,5 meters in size. But it's color is a bit different than what you saw in pictures. It has a darker shade of grey and white and has a purple tint on the edge of its fins?