21

A/n: Merry Christmas to those who celebrate! Remember when I said I'll do a one-shot? I changed my mind, it's a bunch of short but cute drabbles now.

LOOKIE WHAT I GOT!!

LEGO. SMALLER VERSION.

The result is going to be a landscape of New York City

The result is going to be a landscape of New York City. I'll show y'all the final piece when I'm done.

yes i'm a lego nerd lmao

Enjoy these short stories!

- - -

Christmas Special ☃❄

You were kinda disappointed because there isn't any snow here. You live in a country near the equator. Because of the heat in the area, snow would be impossible to come unless the world was ending. But it's alright. Your town has the most wonderful beaches and both tropical and sea animal habitats.

But you aren't going to let that put your mood down!

You have a feeling that this is gonna be epic.

. . .

Crackhead fam

"Y/n? Where did you put the decorations from last year?" Your old man shouted from the attic.

But, you were downstairs in the kitchen with your mom baking some treats to share with the neighbours (and for you to take to your friends in the Help Centre). You didn't hear him, so your dad tried one more time.

"Y/n! Where! Did! You! Put! The decor! From last year?!" He hollered.

You swore you heard seagulls squawking in terror out there.

"Sorry, dad! It's at the corner of the room under a large box that says 'Awkward childhood moments that I would like to forget!'." You yelled back after you blinked out of your shock from the intensity of your dad's war cry-like shout.

"Thank you!" He replied.

"You're welcome!"

You heard your mom chuckle beside you and turned to look at her. She shook her head lightly as she laughed.

"You are so like your father. Your craziness and excess enthusiasm came from him, not me." You mom winked.

You simply grinned in reply and went back to kneading the dough as your mom rolls another batch to cut them into shapes.

An hour passed and the cookies are in the oven. You hugged your mom and ran upstairs to wash up. Technically, it's a holiday so you didn't have to go to work. But you wanted to. You asked Fowler about this and he granted you access to enter as long as you don't mess things up.

You?

Mess up?

Pfft. Never.

Okay maybe once or twice. Or a few hundred times but that's beside the point.