two

Natsu's POV

I woke up the next morning fresh as a daisy.

And by fresh, I mean I could barely keep my eyes open without being succumbed to the demonic streams of sunshine peeking through the window and kissing my face.

I laid there, on the floor, contemplating life.

Here I was, head pounding, curling up on a non-vacuumed carpet, in some stranger's house, feeling like I was about to throw up.

Somehow I convinced myself to sit up and view my surroundings. There wasn't any loud voices coming from anywhere, which was a major plus. I just prayed someone hadn't written on my face with Sharpie pens and that my atrocious headache would pass already.

Stumbling a bit but overall vertical, I managed to stand up and push open the French doors to the main greeting-area room. The house was literally trashed- cups, clothes, food crumbs, everything was littered on the floor and the furniture.

I could hear faint talking from upstairs. I think I made out two voices, both teenage males.

Going against my proper judgement and everything I had been taught as a child, I curiously wandered up the spiral staircase to find the source of the noise.

"No, all I'm saying is, they could've at least been considerate afterwards and thrown the rubber out," One voice complained.

"You'd think that after throwing this dumb party of yours for several years, you'd be used to seeing condoms by now," The other one chided.

I clamped my hand over my mouth, trying not to laugh. I continued to listen, peeking inside the room. A well-built, white-haired teen was staring in disgust at a used condom between his thumb and forefinger.

"Here, just put it in the trash bag already," The other male, a bluish-black-haired, younger guy said, holding out a trash can.

"Ugh, teenagers. They need to keep it in their pants," The older one grumbled, throwing it in the bag. I couldn't hold back my snicker in time, and they both whirled around.

"What are you doing in our house?" They shouted simultaneously, jumping two feet in the air.

"God, please don't yell," I rubbed my temples. "I just woke up here. My friend ditched me and I drank like nine of those soda thingies," I explained calmly, watching as they shared an eyeball-popping-out look.

"We didn't ask for your life story," The younger one crossed his arms. "Now leave."

"Jesus, Gray, don't be a prick. Wait, did you say nine Red Heavens? Most people pass out after two!" The other one, whom I didn't know the name of, ogled me.

"Yeah, nine. How the hell did you make those? They're delicious," I managed a smile, resulting in making my head throb more.

"Like, an entire bag of sugar, and alcohol?" Gray explained condescendingly. "You're a moron."

"Gray, hold your tongue already!"

Gray frowned and crossed his arms, leaving the room to go pick up more trash.

"Sorry for my brother. He's just in a bad mood because he doesn't respect our party image," The guy laughted, sticking his hand out. I'm Lyon, nice to meet you."

I shook it, feeling slightly intimidated. "Nice to meet you too. Sorry for accidentally staying here, I conked out in some office and now I feel like shit. As a sort of a way of me saying sorry, can I help you clean up?" I offered, smiling weakly.

"Considering our mom will be back tonight and the house looks like a pigsty, I'll definitely be taking you up on that offer," Lyon nodded enthusiastically. He grabbed another garbage back and thrusted it in my hands. "Here you go, um..."