Random Life

Bangtan Sonyeondan a.k.a BTS the most renowned boy band in the world as they are called were as usual busy practising for their concert. This time they were going to perform in Stade de France located just north of Paris. It was the first time they were going to perform there. That was the sole reason for their hard practice. Well, they always practice hard. But still, they wanted to do their best and make their ARMYs proud. The concert was going to hold two days later; in these two days, they wanted to get the hang of the stage and its surrounding.

"Hey boys", a sweet melodic voice sounded on the stage behind them. The boys instantly turned their heads towards the owner of the voice. There she stands with her hands full of coffee and one hot chocolate in all her ethereal glory; Lady Shiara Heath Princess of Genovia. Well, the six boys had no idea about her status except one. The rest have known her in an entirely different way. For them, she was the CEO of Sphinx the company BigHit has hired to arrange the stages for concerts. She was a CEO of course, though co-CEO with her brother. Her brother owns the company. She was just taking care of it for the time being. On the other hand, she was a counsellor; therapist

All the boys greeted her warmly. Over the years, they have become good friends and maybe more than a friend for the one, in particular. They all took their respective drinks and started talking casually. The boys were all resting now having done enough practice. It was up to them now, what they wanted to do, whether to go to the hotel and rest or go for some sightseeing, it was totally their choice. 

"So, if you are not tired, would you like to go somewhere with me?" asked Shiara turning to Taehyung who was looking or rather staring at her intensely. "It has been six months since, I have seen you. You do realize that right? I missed you so much," Kim Taehyung said with a longing feeling. Shiara knew what he was feeling right now, she reciprocated his feelings as well.  "I know and I missed you too. But, this is not the place to talk. Let us go somewhere else please," she said pleading.

"Hyung, Jimin-ah Kookie, do you want to go somewhere?" Taehyung asked his members. "No, Tae we are going to the hotel to rest a bit, maybe we'll go outside at night," Jin replied for everyone as they were already discussing this. So, they all agreed on staying for now and to go at night.

"Oh, okay then actually Shia and I were planning to go somewhere so, I was thinking if you guys wanna come along. So, I wanna go with her can I hyung? " He asked innocently from his brothers and who were they to deny him so they all smiled and waved a bye to him.

.

.

.

.

"Eiffel Tower seriously! you can only find such a quiet place in all of Paris for us to have a talk." Taehyung sarcastically asked the most amazing girl, he laid his eyes on in his own opinion. Shiara, on the other hand, smiled sheepishly and replied, " Well, I always wanted to go out with you in some romantic place and what can be more romantic than the Eiffel Tower itself. Besides, you love art this the embodiment of art, isn't it? "

 "You are just too much," said Taehyung laughingly and added, " I was supposed to be mad at you, but you know how to cheer me up; don't you". 

"Of course, I know you better than yourself love," Shiara said while looking straight into Taehyung eyes who felt his ears turning red.  

"I wanted to talk to you and this is where you have brought me, you are totally unbelievable," Taehyung said defeated. "Well duh! no one will be able to listen to us or bother us, because it is that crowded, everyone is busy among themselves. We can walk along and talk, besides it is not like anyone is looking at us," Shiara assured.

"And no one will recognize me right," retorted Tae. Looks like sarcasm's second name is Taehyung, after Suga of course. " Well, there is no doubt in your popularity my dear Tae, but I highly doubt that anyone would recognize you in this brown oversized hoodie, thick round glasses and this black mask of yours. Heck, I would not have been able to recognize you, if I didn't know you and where to look," assured Shiara.