Longing 2

Pics credited to owner:

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tears began to flow from her eyes. Those little memories of them being together were passing in her mind. Oh! how she wished that they had spent more time together, the regret of not confessing her love earlier was killing her, all she was thinking right now was that she should have fought for him, she shouldn't have let go of him. 

Was she being punished for letting such a person go? All kind of desperate and ominous thoughts were going through her mind. "Please let him be all right, let him be alive, please give him back to me, please please please, I promise to take care of him forever, I promise to be with him forever, I will never let go of him, just let him be all right." She was crying and praying silently in the corner when she felt a hand pressed on her shoulder.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lord Ryan Mathew Heath prince of Genovia got a phone call from his secretary, which made his stomach churned. He quickly went to his father's office to inform him. Upon entering the office, he glanced over the table only to find his father staring worryingly at the phone. The prince realized immediately that his father must have had the same phone call. Both father and son looked at each other. They didn't need to voice out their thoughts, because they knew that they were thinking the same thing. They both needed to go......

When they arrived in Paris; Lord Alexander took off to the police station. He didn't come here on an official trip, so only his secretary was with him. Lord Ryan went straight to the hospital. He was eager to see his sister. He knew she needed him right now. He also had an urged to ask why she didn't inform him earlier. But maybe, he knew the answer. She didn't tell because of him. So, now he wanted to tell: no show his sister that she can rely on her big brother. That this time her brother will take care of her. 

When he arrived at the VIP floor, he saw the members and the managers sitting on the benches in the waiting room. His best friend Taehyung's parents were also there. He went towards them and greeted them while introducing himself. He assured them that their son will be all right. Then, he went to the members and greeted them as well.

The boys showed him the way towards Tae's room. Upon reaching there, he saw Shiara sitting hunched over in a corner. Her eyes were closed and tears were falling from them continuously. Ryan hurriedly went towards her and put his hand on her shoulder.

"R-Ryan, Tae, my Tae, he ---------------" seeing her brother somehow made her broke down. She hugged him instantly and cried her eyes out. "What do I do? Brother?" Shiara asked her brother while sobbing. Ryan was founding it hard not to cry himself, after seeing his sister like this. His sister had always been so strong and brave, seeing her all broken like this, made him feel helpless. He wanted to cry, he was sad and angry, angry on the person who hurt their loved one, and sad more like disappointed over himself for not having enough courage to give support to his little sister. 

Taehyung was his friend, he was worried; he didn't want to lose another friend. He was afraid of the past repeating itself. His friend dying in front of him, no! not this time. He will not dwell in the past anymore. He will become strong, for his sister and for his friends' family. Right at that moment, Ryan promised himself that he will not let his sister fell apart. He kept stroking his sister's back and whispering sweet nothings to her until she fell asleep in his embrace. This was the first time she had dropped off since the incident.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ 

Lord Alexander had made sure that the police knew, how important this case was. After all, the King himself had asked the Director-General of police to find the culprit who had hurt his would-be son-in-law. He also met with the interior minister. His meetings with both the minister and the General were kept confidential. He had also, with the permission of the interior minister arranged a safe house for the boys. Now, that he was here, he would let nothing bad happens to any of the kids he grew fond of.