Mi casa

Shiara was hastily going towards the waiting room. She wanted to see Taehyung so much. They have not seen each other since yesterday. Now that they had confessed to each other, it seems like it was hard to not see each other for a whole day. She was missing him badly, her heart was beating rapidly, a sense of longing was tugged in her heart which she found odd nevertheless, she thought it is because she just missed him a lot.

Well, she was worried if she feels like this after one day, what are they going to do about their long-distance relationship, because that is what their relationship is going to be. They both cannot be with each other all the time. They have their own share of responsibilities. But maybe, this was something to cater later on, for now, she just needed to see him. Earlier, he had texted her to tell that he has told his family and manager about us. He told her about how much eager his family is to meet her. Thinking about meeting a boyfriend's family was making her all nervous. what boyfriend? Geez! I did not just think of Tae as my boyfriend. Woh! Shiara thought to herself.

Near the backstage area, there was a commotion, security personnel and the BTS staff; they were all gathered there, so she stopped to asked what was going on. Someone told her that there was a fight between a guard and a fan, and apparently the guard got injured somehow, the security was going to sort this out. 

It felt like it was nothing more than a crazy fan incident, but Shiara, on the other hand, did not feel good about it. She had a really bad feeling after knowing the incident. She hurriedly went towards the waiting room. As she passed through the corridor: she saw someone lying on the floor in a pool of blood. Dread filled her body just by looking at the scene in front of her. She quickly went towards whoever was on the floor. But no, it was not someone, it was Taehyung, HER TAEHYUNG. Shiara felt her whole world crashing down.

"Taehynug!," She shouted with all her might. "No, no, no, no baby stay with me, don't close your eyes, don't sleep, please, don't leave me, please you have to keep your eyes open, please Tae, jebal" she said oh so desperately while holding him. She took off her jacket and put it on his wound trying intensely to stop the bleeding. "Help, someone please, somebody please help us", She shouted. 

"Saranghae", she heard Tae's faint voice and watched his hands going limb. She felt her heart stopped. "No, no, no, no, baby, please no, please don't leave me Tae, you have to stay strong. Babe, please stay with me, stay with me, jebal Tae, open your eyes, please," she begged while sobbing and holding him for dear life. With one hand putting the pressure on his wound, she called his manager Sejin to bring the paramedics present there. (It was BigHit policy to keep an ambulance on the concert venue for safe side)by the way, I don't know if they do this or not. If not then they should I think.

Meanwhile, in the waiting room, the members were anxiously waiting for Taehyung to come so that they could take a group photo. "Where the hell is he?" Suga was getting impatient, he wanted to get over this quickly so that they could go to the hotel and sleep. He would probably not wake up for two days; he was that tired. 

"I'll go check for him" Jungkook volunteers; knowing his impatient hyung would soon start uttering profanities, that's never good to hear. But when he reached the corridor his breathing hitched, and his world felt upside down. He halted in his track, unable to comprehend what was happening. Two paramedics were putting him all bloody hyung on the stretcher. Their manager was shouting on the phone, a sobbing Shiara was holding Taehyung's hand. Their staff was crying as well. It's when the paramedics and the other started to move: Jungkook came into his senses. 

"Hyung! w-what happened?  why is Tae Tae hyung.....?  he could not complete his sentence, his breathing was irregular. At this rate, he was going into a panic attack. Their manager knew this would happen, so he gave him a task. "Jungkook! no time to explain; inform the other members and come to the nearest hospital, that's where we will be going."