Felicity

If anything Taehyung felt nowadays was pure happiness. The trauma he had gone through was long forgotten. He had everything he had dreamt of whether it was spending time with his members and friends, getting to see different and unique things, talking with his fans, being popular basically and most importantly being engaged to his first and last love. But that part is something else entirely because never in his wildest dreams he had ever dreamt about getting engaged to Shiara, of course, he wanted to be with her ever since he had laid his eyes on her but to be able to do that was far beyond his imagination. Yet, here they were together and very much engaged. He couldn't be more grateful and happy.

The engagement was a blissful affair. It was beautiful. He felt like he was in a trance of some kind, he still could not believe that he got engaged. It has been three months since the engagement, yet it seems like it was yesterday. Taehyung was looking at the platinum black diamond-studded band in his ring finger. He was tracing his finger on it unconsciously, thinking about the engagement day. He did that all the time whenever he was free. He was at his usual place, on the rooftop of his company's building watching the sunset engrossed in his thoughts with a smile on his lips.

 He was at his usual place, on the rooftop of his company's building watching the sunset engrossed in his thoughts with a smile on his lips

Three months earlier,

The royal palace was huge and beautiful

The royal palace was huge and beautiful. He felt himself to be a kind of male version of Cinderella. How on earth did he stumble upon a princess? He could not believe his luck, moreover, he felt like everything was a dream, there is no way he was getting engaged with a princess. He pinched his right cheek without realisation and winced at his own action. The one beside him looked at him surprised by his action and then engulfed the fidgety boy in a strong hug. Taehyung, on the other hand, didn't even realise that he was trembling. It was definitely nerves. 

"Hey, calm down, relax, it is okay, do not worry," Namjoon held the shaky boy tightly and whispered sweet nothings in his ears to soothe him. He was afraid that the boy might cause himself to hyperventilate at this point. They had just arrived at the palace and were standing in the entrance. "Deep breath, Tae, in and out," he instructed the boy who took a deep breath and nod at his hyung. Namjoon smiled and patted the boy's shoulder after letting go of the hug. 

Shiara quickly took Taehyung's hand in hers and intertwined their fingers. She was beside him all the time watching the interaction between the brothers, she can feel his nerves getting the best of him. She knew only the leader would have been able to calm him down so she just watched silently. She met his eyes and smiled at him opting him to relax. She squeezed his hand trying to assure him that he was not dreaming. By the time, the hosts appear he was feeling much more relaxed than before.