Fortitude

The man was standing in front of the projector screen eyes fixated on the image. He was so engrossed in the image that he didn't notice the clicking sound. The sound of the hurried footsteps broke his attention and he turned towards the direction. 

----------------------------------

The police hackers had found the location of the culprit through the IP address provided by the club members. Now, they were positioned outside the culprit's apartment. They were very discreet and quiet. There was no place for a mistake. The head of the team had gestured his subordinate to open the door with the master key. As soon as the lock opened they entered the apartment. They saw the culprit looking aghast. The officers didn't give him time to register and apprehended him quickly. "We have got him?" the team leader informed his superiors through the earpiece.

After sending the attacker to the station the team leader asked his team to do a thorough investigation of the apartment. They had seen the image of the artist on the screen. The flash drive on the projector was filled with images of Kim Taehyung. "Sir, you should come and see this." One of the officers had called the head towards a room which seemed like a bedroom. 

The whole room was filled with the artist's photographs. On one particular wall, there was a huge portrait of the artist. BTS's schedules, their hotel details and transport details, everything was pasted on the wall. It looked like the man had been stalking the artist for a long time.

------------------------------

Taehyung had been shifted in the mansion. Though the boy's condition was not that good yet, his breathing had become stable. Taehyung was asleep. His siblings were by his side. The rest of them were sitting in the hall room. The manager had just come back from the police station after getting a call. 

"The culprit had been caught," the man announced with a smile. Relief gushed over everyone. They all smiled genuinely; the first time after the incident. The manager told them what he had found out about the culprit. "The police think that the man is a stalker who is obsessed with Taehyung. The officer told me when they questioned the man he kept saying that "If he can't be mine then I will not let him be anyone else's."

"What the hell?" growled Suga. "He must be a psycho," J-hope added. Hearing the manager out had made blood drained out of their faces. "But, what did he want with hyung?" the younger questioned. 

"Hmm," sighed the manager, "the officer said that when they asked him why he did that? He only said the same thing over again." if he can' be mine then I will not let him be anyone else's. They all felt sick on that thought. "That man is mentally unstable. The police are getting him examined by a psychiatrist. But now we should not think about him. He will get punished. We should forget about him and just think about Taehyung," their manager said dismissively.

-----------------------------

A week had passed, a lot had happened during the week. Taehyung's family along with the manager had gone back to their own country. Taehyung's parents after a lot of convincing decided to trust their son's friend and his love and agreed to go back.

The manager had also gone back, but the man will be back when the doctors would allow Taehyung to travel. For now, the boys and Shiara were left with Taehyung.

Taehyung was getting better physically, but emotionally or mentally something was not right. They can all feel it. The boy had gone quiet. He would not talk with anyone and when someone else would try to talk he would answer with yes or no or just a  nod. He had not spoken a word about the events of that day. He tried to pretend that he does not remember, but the others knew that he remembers everything.