Bond

Taehyung woke up the next day but he had no recollection of the previous day. Was it a good thing or bad? They had no idea. So, he was told that he fainted due to stress. The doctor advised them to not talk to him about the day when he fainted. The boys did what they were told. 

Taehyung was given a day off, the boys wanted him to go to his parents' house but he didn't want to leave the dorm, so his mother stayed with him while the members were gone. The members were all sitting in the CEO's office. They were here to discuss the current situation. They had a public appearance coming and the company had already confirmed Taehyung's availability. Now with current circumstances, it was not safe for him to attend. 

"I think, Tae should get help," Jin suggested. Everyone seemed to agree with him. The CEO was thinking about the same thing. It was obvious that Taehyung needed help but that was the problem. In order to help him, they would have to reveal the truth and that was not a good thing to do.

"I know that but your doctor does not know about the incident. Majority of the people in the company do not know about it. They just know what the rest of the world know that he had been in an accident. I don't think that I trust anyone else with that information," the CEO stated his worries. He was right they all knew that still, that didn't change the fact that Taehyung needed help.

"But we don't need anyone else, do we?" implied Jimin. This made everyone gave him a questioning look. "I mean, why hire someone else? when Tae already has his personal shrink," he said unamused, the others were looking confused. "Shiara! guys, I am talking about Shiara. Who else can help him better than her? She hadn't been told about the incident but she would know eventually, which I am sure by now she had already found out. And maybe if I am right she is on her way to Korea," said Jimin. Of course, why haven't they thought about it? What Jimin had said made perfect sense. 

The CEO was about to say something when suddenly someone came barging in. "What the heck guys?" they all looked up to see Shiara standing in the middle of the room fuming with anger. She was looking at the boys. "Didn't I tell you guys to inform me if anything happens to him?" demanded Shiara. She had come here as soon as she arrived in the country. She wanted to know the complete details of what had happened.

The boys urged her to calm down and listen to them. "So, he panicked because of the black hoodie," she concluded. She was deep in thought it was possible for Taehyung to have developed a fear of a piece of clothing but knowing him that was unlikely. He was stronger than that. But then why he fainted was the question lingering in her thoughts when something clicked. 

"JK! were you wearing the hoodie from the merch? the one with the BTS logo at the back? she questioned. She had a theory which was confirmed because of the other's affirmative nods. 

"I think he didn't faint because of the hoddie, he fainted because of a triggered memory. If he would have developed a fear of the black hood then he would have been afraid of any stabbing scene be it in a movie or in reality. But he wasn't. He was fine during the last action movie we saw together. Remember? And also when the police had stimulated the scene when they wanted to get his statement, he pulled through it without any problem," she explained. 

"But then why?" Jungkook was lost at words. A part of him was relieved that his hyung didn't have his panic attack because of him. He had been blaming himself ever since despite everyone assuring him that it was not his fault, but in his mind it was. The other part was confused as to why it had happened?

The others were thinking the same, if they went by Shia's words, then what could have been the reason? "I do not know exactly, but my guess is, he might have seen that person in the building earlier," answered Shia, she was as confused as the others.