Strength

As days go by, Taehyung was getting better both physically and emotionally. Still, he was not allowed to travel; being in a coma for a week had taken its toll out on his body. His body was not in his best condition. He would have trouble breathing occasionally. 

He was allowed to be on a wheelchair, so the boys had made it their duty to take him out for a walk in the garden or about the mansion. So this was how his days were passing. The members would either take him outside or they would gather up in his room to binge-watch their favourite series or movies. Taehyung loved it, he loved spending time with his friends, but he was a little apprehensive of them staying the night with him. He could see that they have also felt the after-effects of the incident. He was not the only one who had suffered, they had too. The difference was just that their suffering was emotional. He wanted to ease their minds, he wanted them to take care of themselves again. So with a lot of convincing and reluctance (on Tae's part), they had agreed upon that one of the members would stay at night with Taehyung.

This was their routine, they would have fun together with him and then at night one of them would stay with him (which they had decided by playing a game of rock, paper and scissors). Though Taehyung was happy for the time the members spend with him, he still missed that someone special, who had been gone for two days now. Shiara had to go urgently, she didn't want to leave but Taehyung had pushed her to go not after promising her that he would take care of himself. Tehyung knew it was important for her to go and he himself had forced her, yet he could not help but miss her.

So today was the third day of Shiara not being around; he was feeling all sorts of things. He was being cranky, grumpy and snappy. His occasional pouts and grumpiness didn't go unnoticed by his members. They tried their best to cheer up the guy despite having no idea of why he was feeling down.

Taehyung knew that his members were trying their best to uplift his mood. But what was irritating him more was his members' obliviousness. In the result, as the evening spreads he was tired and crotchety. They were watching 'Baby's day out" in his room. His members thought that maybe the movie would bring back their cheerful member, hence they were all huddled together in his room laughing their hearts out. But the one who was supposed to have been in lighter mood was getting pesky with each passing minute.

"I am in love with Shiara," Taehyung blurted out too casually that for a millisecond his members didn't even realize what he had just said. Soon the realization had left Jungkook to choke on his soda, Seokjin dropping his chopsticks, Hoseok forgetting to chew his food, Jimin froze, while Min Yoongi and Namjoon were just staring at him as they were scandalised.

Taehyung was looking at his members amused by their reaction. "And she loves me too," he announced. For so long he wanted to tell his members about this. Finally, he had got the chance. Others who were not able to come out of the initial shock were now flabbergasted. They were looking at him; eyes comically big, mouth hanging ajar, the movie playing in the background long forgotten. Taehyung found the situation rather funny and had an inkling to laugh but he knew better. Besides a part of him was nervous about what the others would say.

He was eagerly waiting for them to say something. The others were trying to overcome the stupefying revelation. At last, what seems like an eternity someone spoke Seokjin to be exact, "Weren't you into men?" The sudden remark made Taehyung gape at his hyung, What the heck? he thought, "Hyung! why would you say that?"

"You had always pushed girls away, hyungie had been pushing noona away all the time too." Wah! what is the potato frying?  "Yah! Jungkookie, What the heck?" His mind was short-circuiting by the younger's statement. "Hmm! I thought that too, but I guess we were wrong," his best friend chimed in sheepishly scratching his head.