Falling for you

When I saw you,

Always behind of you

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Taehyung's POV:

It has been almost two years since I have met the girl. A lot of things have happened in these two years. I was a trainee back then when I met her for the first time. Now, I have debuted with my members and friends. We are a group of seven boys called BTS, Bulletproof boy scouts or Bangtan Sonyeondan. Overall, we have received very good reviews. We got a new artist of the year awards as well. But still, we have a long way to go.

Life is on full throttle right now, with singles and EPs and studio album, we barely get time for ourselves. Even then despite my hustle life, I still cannot get my mind off of that girl. I don't know why but she appeared in front of me every time I close my eyes. I have not shared about this to anyone. It is not that big of a deal. But to be honest I am disappointed at myself. 

I mean, I get it that I had liked her, well she was pretty of course, but still caught up on her is beyond me. It is like she is engraved at my heart. I cannot seem to look at any other girl that way, no one seems to attract me anymore. Sometimes it is frustrating you know, cause every time I am near any other girl for whatever reason I become all confused. Thankfully, others think it is because I get shy or something, but in fact, in my heart, I just want to run away. 

Whenever I am near any girl, thoughts of Shiara comes into my mind and it feels like I am cheating, though how is that even possible? I mean we weren't even in a relationship. This totally sucks, I am an idol and meeting and greeting girls is part of a job. 

Honestly, I don't hate it. Yes, I get frustrated sometimes cause I miss her. I hate the thought that I may never meet her again. Anger rise in me, whenever I thought of her being with someone else. Why wouldn't she be? It is not like we had any commitment. Most of my age fellows have girlfriends or boyfriends. She might have one too, who knows. Besides she was beautiful, there might have been many boys around her, she might have chosen someone. But the mere thought of that is enough to make me go wild with rage. 

The worst part of all this is that I cannot even share my feelings with anyone. The members, Jin hyung, Suga hyung, Namjoon Hyung, Hobbie hyung, they are all very good at giving advice, but I know, if I will tell them they will get worried about my health and well being, and also they might think of this as a hindrance. They sometimes get too overprotective.

I can tell my best friend Park Jimin, he is also a member of BTS, but I know he would just laugh out loud at the concept of love at first sight. He has a romantic personality, but that guy just doesn't believe in love at first sight. Well frankly, before meeting Shiara I didn't believe in it as well. But as they say, when love hits you, it hits you hard. 

And I have been hit, maybe he will understand when he will fell in love. Wait... What did I just say? Did I just say, love? Am I in love? Is that what I feel for her? No! it cannot be or is it?

Huh! oh well, I don't think there is a point in trying to deny the fact, that I Kim Taehyung has fallen head over heels for a girl who is God knows where. A gentle tap on my shoulder broke my reverie and I turned around to see a bunny. "Hyung! What are you doing alone on the roof? everyone is waiting in the rehearsal room.  "Let's go," he said with his bunny smile on display.

I smiled at him, Jeon Jungkook the youngest member of our group. He may be the youngest, but he can be very reliable. Whenever, I think of taking the burden off of my shoulders by talking with someone, Jungkook is just the person. But I cannot talk about some love with a kid. He is way innocent that way. So I shrugged the thought and took his hands and started to go downstairs.