Amaranthine

My love for you

Flows like a river,

Engulf the endless oceans of your eyes

Diving in the depths of thy soul

I want to forget myself

What if we don't have time

What if the time is not enough

My love for you will last forever,

For eternal times.

--------------------------------------------

Flashback

The CEO was stiffly sitting on his chair trying his best to not to snap on the man in front of him. His manager was standing by his side. He was listening to the sly fox of a man for the past 30 minutes and right now his patience was running thin. But this man was a sponsor who had helped him when the company was in dire need of money. Though he had already returned the money with interest (thanks to his artists' hard work, he was always thankful for that) because he never wanted anyone to pressure him or his artists. Still, he could not reject this man audience though right now he very much wants to do that.

"Sir, what you are saying is not possible," the CEO stated trying to sound as politely as he can. "Besides it is not..."

"Listen, you aren't understanding," the man interjected. The CEO had started to get on his nerves. And he was just tolerating the man because he had no choice otherwise he wouldn't let anyone talk to him right now. "Let me explain myself very clearly, send the boy to me and you will never have to worry about any money. Besides, it will change the boy's life as well, he will be my heir and he will not have to worry about money problems, he will have a luxurious life, he will have the money not many would be able to make,..."

"Sir, we do not..." The CEO cut the man but stopped as the man had raised his hand in a stop sign.

"Yeah, I understand that the group is doing fairly good and they are also making money, but what I am offering is worth billions, and come on you cannot just rely on a group to make you stand in this industry, you would need money to support other artists. So it is a win-win situation, the boy's life would turn to uphill and you will get enough money to do whatever you would start a new group or make things better, of course with no strings attached. You would not have to return the money we can make a contract if you would want to. It is pure business," the man suggested his proposal.

"My artist is not for sale," said the CEO with gritted teeth, "You may leave now, we are done with this discussion."

The words of the CEO had taken aback the man on the other side of the table. But he quickly composed himself, "Oh, certainly, I would never say something like that. I am not implying to buy a person, of course not. I am saying that being my son-in-law would be best for the boy rather than struggle in the industry which has no ensure future."

"Things do not every time go our way, Sir. I think you should leave now. I appreciate all the help that we received from you but this is it. I don't think we can do any deal in future," he said.

But at that moment the door of his office opened and a young girl enters with a boy. The same boy who was currently in discussion. The CEO and the manager looked at each other and sighed internally. The man beamed at the sight in front of him, his darling daughter with the boy.

After all, she was the reason he was here.

The man was none other than the chairman of Song Enterprise; Mr Song Min Hyuk, one of the leading businessman of the country. The reason why he was sitting in the office of a meagre company was that his darling daughter liked the boy very much. He had provided his only child everything she had ever laid her finger on. That is why he was here to fulfil his daughter's wish besides the boy was handsome, he would suit the office much more than being an idol. Seeing the boy entering with his daughter brought a wide smile on his face.