Smiles

Pic credited to the owner

This chapter will contain the different point of views, I hope it isn't confusing.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jungkook's Pov

"Oh my! My eyes have been blessed", I heard Seokjinnie hyung said, as soon as we stepped outside in the lobby from our shared room. This time Tae Tae hyung got a separate room for himself. I ended up with Jinnie hyung, Jiminie hyung with Namjoon hyung and Hobi hyung with Suga Hyung. 
I looked up to see where Jinnie hyung was looking at, and yes; indeed! we have been blessed. I cannot help, but to look at the sight in front of me with awe. There in the lobby; Tae Tae hyung was taking with Sejin Hyung with his glorious boxy smile. The kind of smile that brightens your day, no matter how gloomy you feel. 

The smile that I or maybe we have missed a lot. For the past few months, the members and I, we had noticed that something was up with him. I meanwhile he smiled and goofed all the time, but there was a hint of sadness in those smiles. I had tried to talk to him about it, but he had always changed the topic or avoided it. The other members also noticed this, and we talked about it among ourselves, everybody tried in their own way to know the reason, but could never really get anything out of him. But now, he was standing there with his infamous smile, making me and Jinnie Hyung smile just by looking at him. I thought I might just get a heart attack; when I heard his laughter booming in the lobby. That out of the world laugh is so precious, that if I can help it, I would never let it fade away ever.
Thinking that I turned my gaze towards Jinnie hyung; who had his hand on his chest trying to calm his erratic heartbeat. I laughed quietly at his reaction, but was caught anyway and got a hit at my arm. "Ouch," I said rubbing my arm. "Shush", he put a finger at my lips. Ah well! seriously this hyung sometimes... He can be a bit dramatic.

Seokjin's Pov:

As I stepped outside, I saw Taehyung standing in the lobby with our manager, and he was smiling ever so brightly. Oh! For how long have I missed those smiles? I just didn't realize when I said it out. " Oh my! My eyes have been blessed." which made Kookie look at me then he looked ahead. I know what he might be thinking, I was thinking the same thing. For the past few months, we all have been worried about my second youngest dongsaeng, that boy tends to hide everything with his smiles. He shares everyone's pain and worries but rarely shares his.
We never really know what is going on in his mind. Whenever someone tried to find out, he had always managed successfully to change the flow of conversation. He is genius in that way, well he really is uniquely intelligent.
He goofs around, be a dork, but honestly, no one can match his observations. He is very meticulous about each and every detail. Especially, when it comes to people. He would notice if anyone was sad or having pain, and he always has some ways to cheer you up and make you feel better. He comes to you and shares your problems, and with his small gestures make you forget about your worries. He possesses a strong charm that no one can resist. Actually, this charm of his; has been a reason which made many people know about us, over the years. He has been our strength too. For me or maybe us; that boy is a walking talking antidepressant.
But, he had never let anyone found out about his problems. That makes me really worried about him sometimes. He rarely shares, what is going on in his mind. I got pulled out of my thoughts by a burst of echoing laughter, I instantly clench my chest.
I felt my heart is about to explode, oh! how much I have missed this? I saw Kookie laughing at me, so I hit his arm out of embarrassment. "Ouch" came a cry. I shushed him, lest he jinxes the moment. Well! Why not? this moment is precious.
But regardless, I was thanking whoever or whatever was the reason my eyes and ears have been blessed. I have dearly missed these smiles and laughter. As I turned around to lock the door, I saw the others looking at the sight with their jaws dropped. It was hilarious to look at them. But, yes we all are in awe of the blessing named Kim Taehyung.