Labyrinth

It was indeed a security breach. How? They had no idea. The police officials assigned to the case and the head of the boys' security guards were all present in the meeting room. They had taken permission from the hospital to use it for a while. The hospital's security head was also there. It was not a simple case. A VIP patient had been attacked on their watch. 

The interior ministry officials were also present there. They had already been in trouble because of the incident. One of their royal guests had been attacked and injured twice in their country. This incident would surely bite them back. Earlier, when the news broke out the Home Minister had called an emergency meeting. The security forces heads were called to the Minister's office. The minister was in a rage. The incident could have a bad impact on their diplomatic relationship. The boy was not just a popular social artist. He was the fiance of the heir of Genovia. 

The king was outraged and had been in talks with the Prime Minister. So, yes, the incident holds a political significance as well. That was the reason the ministry was taking a special interest in the case. They could not afford another incident. 

--------------------------------------------

The boys' manager was furious. He wanted an explanation. Why did all of the security fail? That was the question they wanted to know the answer of. Kim Namjoon had accompanied the manager to the meeting room. The rest of the boys had stayed with Taehyung. Taehyung's father was also there with them. 

The people present in the meeting room were stunned. One of the officers had suggested recounting today's events. According to him, it might help to understand the whole situation better. So, they all began recounting what happened earlier, and it did make the picture clear. It was an imbroglio. A trap set up by the culprit.

They were stupified by the chain of events. Namjoon felt his stomach churned. Their adversary was not an ordinary man. He had planned everything meticulously. He was a little scared, how were they going to defeat such a person. 

The manager and the officials collectively decided that for Taehyung's sake he should leave the hospital. But the doctors had worded against it. Taehyung, in his present condition, cannot take the flight. Ever since the incident earlier, the boy has had trouble breathing. Using the air ambulance might not work as well, the distance was too great between the two countries. And taking him to another country, just for the sake of leaving France was out of the question. He needed rest, complete bed rest, travelling is not an option. So, they decided that he should be shifted to the royal mansion. It was far safer than the hospital.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Earlier the day...

The man in a black hoodie was deep in concentration. His eyes were focused on the blueprint of the hospital. He was good at memorizing, so he was trying to learn the way towards Taehyung's room, and all the exits of the building. This time he was sure that he won't fail. He had made a perfect plan. 

He had people keeping eye on the boyband members and his enemy's family. His accomplice had provided him with the exact timing of when would the boys and Taehyung's family leave the hospital and when they would come back. He had planned everything accordingly.

As the clock struck seven, it was the signal to make a move. He changed his clothes and put on a white overcoat. He looked himself in the mirror and an evil smirk appeared on his face. It was time for action.

In half an hour, he reached the hospital. He made a call to his accomplices and ordered them to get started. The plan was foolproof...

The boys were on their way back to the hospital when their car came to a screeching halt. There was an accident. A bike collided with another. It took ten minutes for the road to get cleared, and another 30 minutes for the boys to reach the hospital. They were late, they knew for sure that Taehyung would be awake by now. They wanted to get there before he woke up. As they entered the hospital Jungkook got the call from Shiara telling them to hurry up as the doctor had called her and Tae is alone in his room right now. He relayed the message to others and sped on their way.