Chapter Tweleve

When Kakashi had left Iruka noticed that Asa was asleep. He noticed how peaceful she looked asleep. Her blond hair spread out around her as if it was a golden halo. Iruka smiles to himself as he stood to his feet, still looking down at the woman.

Iruka picked up Asa, being careful not to wake her as he did. Iruka knew how hard she trained and figured she needed the sleep. The man walked back into the house, setting his girlfriend onto the couch.

He then walked to the kitchen, figuring that he could make dinner for them. So, he grabbed everything that he needed for homemade ramen and set to work. It was a meal that Asa had made constantly for him and Naruto over the years.

As Iruka was cooking, lost in thought about the woman sleeping he didn't notice that someone had walked into the house. Naruto had walked in thinking no one was home when no sound was heard. As he walked into the living room he saw Asa sleeping on the couch. Then the boy headed for the kitchen when slight noises of pans and utensils could be heard.

There stood Iruka at the stove, back to Naruto as he cooked. The Sensei still hadn't noticed the young shinobi standing in the door way staring. Iruka turned when he heard slight shuffling, to see that Naruto stood in the door way watching his sensei cooking.

"Hey Naruto," called Iruka as he turned back around. Naruto walked closer into the room, going to sit at the table.

"Hi Iruka," Naruto said still staring at the man.

"How was your first test today? Did you pass?" Questioned Iruka. As the two talked about the exams, Asa heard their voices. She sat up from the couch, wondering how she managed that but assuming it was Iruka. The Namikaze then got up from her sleeping position and stood to her feet walking to the kitchen where the voices were heard.

When she walked in Asa could smell the scent of food and see that Naruto and Iruka sat at the table. She notice that dinner was made and ready, even her place was set for the woman. Asa smiled as she made herself heard from the door way, clearing her throat.

"Asa your awake! Naruto passed the first test!" Exclaimed Iruka.

"That's wonderful!" Asa said clapping her hands together. She walked to her seat next to Naruto, the rest of the night was spent with eating and talking about the chunin exams and the next one that Naruto would have to go through.

***
Asa had to find something to do for the next five days. Iruka was teaching classes during the day, so Asa had decided to make Iruka's lunches while on this break. So, around noon as Asa walked to the academy with Iruka's lunch in her arms. The woman walked through the doors to the academy and walked to Iruka's classroom.

Asa knocked on the door to the room as she waited for the man. Iruka opened the door to see his girlfriend with two boxes in her arms. He smiled at the woman and wrapped his arms around her.

"Hey Iruka," the woman smiled. Iruka pulled the Namikaze into the room, the two walked over to Iruka's desk as Asa set the food down.

"You didn't have to do this Asa," smiled Iruka as he kissed the woman on her cheek. Asa giggled and placed her lips on Iruka's, moving them together. Asa pulled away with a smile on her face as she stared into Iruka's eyes.

"It's fine. I wanted to anyway," answered Asa as she pulled a chair over to the desk. The two sat down and started eating. Iruka went telling Asa about his day as she listened. Asa always loved to hear about his day. But their lunch had ended soon when the students begin to walk in. Asa bid her good byes as she rushed to gather everything and head home. Iruka handed both boxes to her as she walked from the class and headed away from the academy.

Asa just hoped that this exam would end soon. She missed work, but because of the chunin exams she would be put as a medical staff for the preliminary exams that the Hokage decided to add. As it seemed that day went by quick for Asa, as she cleaned up the house she hadn't realized what time it was.

Asa was in Naruto's room cleaning, as she picked up clothing from the floor she didn't hear anyone walk in. When Asa turned around to see Iruka, a scream escaped her mouth.

"Did I scare you?" Chuckled Iruka. Asa held her arm to her chest, a glare on her face as she turned from Iruka.

"Maybe," Asa huffed as she bent over picking up more clothes.

"Sorry about that," Iruka whispered in Asa ear as he stood close to her. Asa shot straight up, a red blush covering her face as Iruka's mouth hovered near her ear.

"Sure you are," Asa turned around with a stern look. She moved closer so her chest was pressed close to his, a smirk on her face. Iruka's face grew pink as she moved closer each minute, he knew what she was doing.

"I am now..." Iruka trailed looking away from his girlfriend. Asa rolled her eyes as she grabbed his face, bringing his lips to hers. She gave a quick simple kiss as she pulled away and went back to cleaning.

"I'm going to finish what I'm doing. Then I'll make dinner," Asa told the man.

"Don't worry. I got dinner covered. Take your time," Iruka kissed his girlfriends forehead as he left the room. Getting ready to make dinner for the two of them. A night alone they hardly ever get to have.

*******
Sorry for the short chapter. I'm staring to have a hard time writing. I hope you all like it! Thank you all for reading!