A Long Flight Home - Nomin(2)

Heeeeeey

So

If you liked this

👌 v e r y. L i t. 👌

Glad to know

Well

To you and anyone else whos crazy enough to read this

I wish you luck

I have plans

That make me sad

Also its no longer 6

Its now 10

WOW!!

ANYWAYSSS PART TWO LETS GOOOO

(Also I'm swapping perspectives so now its a narrator👌)

--------------------❤NOMIN❤------------------

Its kinda crazy.

How fast everything can change.

"Jaemin I just got news that we get to head home early!! I'll be home tommorow! Love you~"

Jaemin can't stop listening to the voicemail he had been greeted with yesterday around dinner when he got home. It had been two days since there call and jaemin was SO excited. He was just gonna hold Jeno and hug him and sqiush him and cuddle with him all night.

I mean i would too.

He smiled at the memory that resurfaced in his head...

"Jaemin stoooop. I wanna sleeeep!!" Jeno's giggles echoed around the room as Jaemin was above the older, mercilessly tickling him.

"Not till you promise to give me a kiss!!!" Jaemin paused and sat up. He pouted cutely, making Jeno smile as he wiped away tears from laughing so hard.

"Fine, come here you little cotton-candy-haired heart-theif!!" Jeno said, sitting up abruptly before pulling Jaemin down to where he had layed moments before.

Jaemin smiled.

Yes.

He would do it tonight.

He would ask Jeno to be his boyfriend.

Despite popular belief, Jaemin and Jeno were not dating.

No yet anyways.

Both of there parents were extremely homophobic so it was honestly a blessing sent from the lord when they got moments all to themselves. They had confessed to eachother sure and you would think that then they would start dating. But no. Jaemin was scared. He was to worried that their parents would find out. But you can't blame the poor kid. His parents were abusive enough as is imagen adding the fact that they didnt except his sexuality. But now the two were so tight under the contracts with SM that their parents cant do anything.