Saint Bernard - Nomin

WARNING⚠ - Blood, gore, murder, killing, Jaemin's a psychopath
_______________________________

A saint bernard sits at the top of the driveway
You always said how you loved dogs
I don't know if i count
But i'm trying my best
When i'm howling and barking these songs
- Saint Bernard by: Lincoln

Jaemin looked down at the limp body before him and slowly dropped the knife from his hand. He stumbled to his knees and slowly ran a finger along the olders jawline, taking in his now bloodied features, the way his eyes were open and emotionless while his mouth hung open slackly, stopped mid scream by a knife to his chest. Jaemin felt his hand tremble as he pulled away from the boy.

"J-Jeno... Jeno...... Jeno, wake up.. Please, I-I didn't mean to..." He spoke softly between sobs. He stood up and shook his head as he took a step back.

He had just killed his own boyfriend.

He didn't remember how, or why, or where the knife he used came from, all he knew was that the sight before him, while horribly twisted, was strangely beautiful to him. The way the deep crimson decorated the olders skin in small flecks that glistened brilliantly, and the way small streams of the red liquid ran down his bare skin, pooling in a dark puddle under his body.

It was gorgeous.

He shook his head and muttered a small 'I'm sorry' under his breath before he turned and ran out of the building.

He needed to go home.

He needed to fix himself.

He got in his car and began to drive quickly to his house, shaking as he made his way into his house, briefly fiddling with his keys and entering the calm house with a relieved sigh. He shut the door and locked it behind him, sliding down against it with a hand over his mouth.

He had just killed his lover.

The love of his life.

He just killed Lee Jeno.

Oh my god.

He stood up and ran quickly into his house, breathing fast as he hurriedly shut the blinds and turned off all the lights, running to his room and shutting the door, locking it before running into his rooms bathroom, also shutting and locking it. He let the tears fall steadily down his face, hand over his mouth still as he could remember the blood.

The blood.

The blood.

The beautiful blood.

The spectacular show of glimmering red that he had painted his lover with.

The amazing deep crimson that suited the older so well.

He looked so good in red.

So good in red.

Jaemin felt a small smile gracing his lips as he heald his head in his hands, his breathing growing heavier.