The Edge - Nomin

Listen to this song while reading if you wanna... I listened while writing and this is what the lyrics are from uwu:

Also fun fact I know have story playlists :) links are in my account description.

Title: The Edge
Artist: Panicland

⚠WARNING⚠: Suicide

ㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡ

Nomin

ㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡ

We're looking down fifty stories
At true love suicide
It’s true love suicide, yeah

Jaemin sighed as he looked down at the city below them, looking to his side where Jeno sat.

"Jeno.."

"Hmm."

"Don't you think our relationship is.. Strange?" Jeno turned to Jaemin with a frown.

"What do you mean?" Jeno frowned as he turned to Jaemin.

"I mean, we just finished fighting over you kissing someone else and now we're back to being... Okay?" Jaemin said, the ending sounding more like a question. Jeno looked back out at the city and let the wind blow through his hair, sighing at the feeling. "Jeno, you said that this true love of ours would feel good.. It feels more like true love suicide..." Jeno furrowed his brow.

"S-suicide..?" Jaemin turned back to Jeno who looked at him tears welling in his eyes.

"Jeno, we are slowly killing ourselves by being together.. We watch each other run off with other people and yet we are still somehow madly in love and its only gonna hurt worse the longer we're together." Jeno let the tears fall down his cheek as he stood up and took a step back, Jaemin standing as well.

"W-what are you suggesting Nana?"

An empty page in our story
Gotta move, it's do or die
We can quit or we can try, yeah

"Jeno, I think we should break up." Jeno looked at Jaemin with a look of pure betrayal.

And now we're in the middle of the rage and glory!
Asking where the hell it all went wrong, yeah

"W-what did I do wrong? What was it this time? Is it my ugly body? My undeserving, selfish nature?" Jeno cried. He shook his head. "You did this to me! You made me think like this!"

"I love you"’s quickly turning into "I'm so sorry!"
We're stuck inside the chorus of a song, yeah

"Exactly Jeno. We are hurting each other worse, our toxicity only builds off each other. Its so unhealthy for both of us." Jaemin insists as he looks at Jeno who's expression was so angry it was scaring him.

So it better be good, it better be good, it better be good!

"I hope you wind up proud of your decision then Na Jaemin." Jeno growled through clenched teeth before running past Jaemin to the short wall that outlined the buildings roof. He carefully climbed onto the wall and turned around to look at Jaemin.

What do I gotta do? I'm standing on the edge with you, thinking
Don't look down (Don't look down, at all)