|Giyuu x reader| Ocean Eyes

Requested by: Iyazagu
MODERN AU
***********************************************
You watched as the puff of smoke flew up and disappeared, it's intoxicating scent filled your nose. The ringing of the bell went right through your other ear, intending to skip the last period. It's not like you learn that much in school, your mind always wanders to another realm only the God knows.

Suddenly, the stick of cigarette was pulled away from you as you could only watch in shock. The cigarette was crushed repeatedly to the ground, making sure its blaze was put out. "What the hell?!" You shouted angrily, veins popping out from your forehead.

You glared daggers at the man in front of you, his piercing deep blue eyes studied you while his hands were stuffed in his pockets. His stern and sharp face annoyed you to the core, your hand was itching for a punch but you held yourself back.

"Hey.. Student Council President, Tomioka-san.." you said while gritting your teeth, eyes twitching and narrowed. You were having a good time just earlier, you just blinked and it got ruined by a nosy boring guy like him.

"L/n, you heard the bell didn't you?" He asked, his eyes stared at yours, sending shivers down your spine. 'Seriously, this guy sure is straight-laced', you thought to yourself as you let out a sigh. You shrugged your shoulder and stepped away from him, waving him off like a pest.

But before you could even walk a few meters, your back suddenly hit the wall as arms trapped both sides of your head. A slamming sound rang in your ears while your mouth was left agape as well as your widened eyes.

A sharp gasp escaped your lips as you felt his hot and minty breath hit your nose. "Where are you going?" Whether it was intentional or not, but his voice caused you to get nervous and shiver all of a sudden.

Despite the wild beating of your heart by the closeness of his body to yours, the anger of being bothered still remained.

"None of your goddamn business!" Shouting, you lifted your foot up as hard as you could and kicked his family jewels. He groaned out in the pain, his arms instantly removing themselves away from the side of your head to his male parts.

"What a loser.." You stomped your foot as you walked away from him and decided to return back inside the building. You covered your face as you walked the corridors, trying to hide your red and flustered face.

'Oh you are so getting detention for kicking the pres. in the balls and being late for class', you thought to yourself.

At the end of the corridor, you entered the classroom while the teacher talked in front of the class. As soon as the door swung open, more than a dozen pair of eyes stared at you, then proceeding to wince visibly.

From that point, everyone in the room thought of the same thing. DETENTION.

Sighing, you stayed silent and went to your seat next to the most talkative girl in class. Her eyes lit up and turned to you.

"Hey, where were you? I mean I should've expected that you were going to be late. You're like, never early and on time in class. The teachers and getting worried, you know. Maybe you should stay inside the building so you can easily walk to the next class. I'm just saying. Did you know that-" her ear splitting voice suddenly halted when she noticed the whole class looking at her.

She muttered an apology and looked down her desk, cheeks blushing. You rolled your eyes and rested your chin on your palm. And before you knew it, you mind already drifted off to thinking about what could be the dinner for tonight at home.
***********************************************
As your mind jumps from one subject to another, the bell rang and pulled you out of your thoughts. You put back your sketch book in your bag, and slung it on your shoulder.

You were about to exit the room with your classmates, but you name was called suddenly by the teacher. "L/n, here." The teacher handed you a piece of paper, it was a note of admission to detention.

The teacher shot you a look, and crossed their arms, "this isn't the first time, Miss L/n. Your on your last year of high school, so please take this seriously. I noticed your grades are dropping, catch up, Y/n L/n." They said in a calm tone, much like a parent scolding a child.

You stayed silent and bowed farewell and made your way to the detention room. Stopping in front of the door, you remembered the other times you were here. The latest one was punching a guy in the face for cutting the cords of our earphones, and before that was stomping on someone's foot for touching your sketch book.

Twisting the door knob, you pushed open the door and looked around the familiar room. There were a few tables and chairs, book shelves, and plenty of posters about being a new person- blah blah blah.

Same old room, same old atmosphere and same old proctor. As your eyes roamed around the room, they landed on a pair of oh so familiar deep blue eyes. His monotonous stare made you shift your weight unto the other leg.

You narrowed your eyes at him and made your way to the proctor's desk to give him the note that your teacher gave you. You purposely ignored his presence and grabbed a piece of paper, then proceeds to sit down on one of the armchairs. 

Students who got detention are required to fill this whole page with the words 'I will never misbehave again', you having done this over and over again, didn't really bother you that much anymore.

"You girl," the teacher spoke, "there's been an emergency meeting happening right now, so I have to leave you with the Student Council President until your hour is over." With those last words, your head snapped up and let out an exasperated sigh. Tomioka stayed nonchalant as always and sat down at the desk where the teacher sat earlier, narrowing his eyes on you. 

"What?" you raised an eyebrow before turning back to your paper and let your mind drift off. As the pencil scrapped the paper, you felt his stare on you multiple times and yet you wouldn't catch him staring because the moment you lift your eyes off the paper, his quick reflex causes him to look away. 

The only sound in the room was the scrapping of your pencil, the clock ticking and his impatient foot tapping. There wasn't any tension in the air, only comfortable silence you found in each other. Suddenly that silence was broken from the sounds of alarms on his phone, which can only mean one thing. Your time with each other was finished. You snapped out from your thoughts and lifted up your head, unconsciously locking eyes with his. His eyebrows shot up in surprise, covering up his surprised expression he looked away.

You stared at the paper before you, your heart beating crazily in your chest. Letting out a breath, you stood up and picked up the paper then folding it in the process of walking over to where he is. Each step rang in your ears, his eyes following your every move. You slammed the paper on his desk surprising him for a second before rushing out of the room, your hand gripping the strap of your bag.

Meanwhile in the detention room, Tomioka opened the folded paper and what revealed to him took him back. He stared at every detail, his heart suddenly skipping a beat. It wasn't what he expected at all, a smile made its way to his lips, a tint of pink visible on his porcelain skin.

The paper wasn't filled with words of apologies for misbehaving but, sketched on the paper was his nonchalant face looking out on the window while resting on his palm. Shaded and filled with realistic details, and on the bottom of the drawing was the words he didn't expect would be directed to him from anyone.

'I like you and your stupid ocean eyes, loser' 

~from Y/n

******************************************

There done! This took way too long, I apologize! also,

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO OUR LONELY BOI GIYUU TOMIOKA! his birthday is FEB 8 just so you know. Greet him in the comments so our boy wouldn't feel lonely!