*Chapter 29*

Selena's POV

~2 weeks later~

I've been ignoring Harry for 2 weeks and when I tell you it's killing me I mean it because Harry was my only other guy best friend other than Zayn of course, that I would talk to and ever since he kissed me it's so hard for me to stay in a room longer than 5 minutes with him. I'm just on confused I mean when he kissed me I felt something and it felt nice but I love Zayn if I didn't I wouldn't have taken him back after all the bullshit we went through.

"Hey whatcha thinking about?" Zayn asked kissing my back.

We where currently laying in my bed, because I couldn't stand being at there house with Harry's green eyes glancing at me every chance he got. It was so weird but at some points throughout the days I would just want to have Harry grabbed me up and kiss me...No! Selena stop thinking wrong. Zayn would kill me, Harry, and probably an innocent bystander.

"Nothing" I finally answer not really paying attention to the feeling of his kisses against my skin. I got off the bed leaving Zayn alone by himself and made my way to the bathroom. I need to clear my mind.

--

After the refreshing shower I got dressed. I put on a comfortable blue colored cozy sweater, with my black sweatpants and my brown Uggs. When I went back into the room Zayn was gone. Where'd he go?

I was about to go downstairs to check to see if Zayn was still here but than my phone started to buzz. It was a text from Harry.

Hazza: Can we talk?

I looked at the message for a long minute before responding with a quick sure. I walk downstairs to see Lemi sitting on the couch cuddling up like the lovely soon to be married couple.

Yup, I couldn't believe it myself but when she told me and showed me the ring I was super ecstatic for her and than I told her about what happened between me and Harry and she told me maybe I have feelings for Harry. At first I denied like crazy but soon I gave in to the thought. I mean Harry is crazy gorgeous so I wouldn't be surprised about this little crush.

Why is Harry on my mind...I'm totally losing it..focus on Zayn, yeah by the way where is he? Let me ask them.

"Hey guys" I weakly smile.

"Hey Sel" they said simultaneously and than laughed...awe how adorable.

I scratched the back of my neck, "Have you seen Zayn?" I asked.

Liam nods. "Niall had called him to hang so he left, he told me to tell you he loves you" he said. I blush and felt the butterflies go off with just hearing those words.

~Ding Dong~

I bet that's Harry, I walk to the door and opened it too see the green eyes.

"Harry" I murmured.

"Hey Selly" he said happily walking in and hugging me. I hugged him back instantly and took in his warmth.

He pulls away and I close the door and he drags me to the kitchen. I stand by the fridge and he stands in front of me and smiles widely showing off his adorable dimples.

"I've missed you" he whispered. I felt myself blush.

"Uh? What's going on?" Demi asked walking into the kitchen looking at us suspiciously.

Harry didn't move from standing super close to me so he didn't care. "Nothing just talking..."

"Hey Demz can you and Liam go upstairs, so me and Harry can talk privately" I ask and she eyebrows me curiously but than gave in and soon Liam and Demi went upstairs.