Prolouge

"Leave no survivors" Toxin said, entering the Faraway Farms barn. Toxin was a psychopath. She was like a plague doctor had a child with the world's most mental insane person. She was the best at medical practices on team A.L.T.E.R. She medicated her fellow teammates and brutally murdered her enemies. A bunch of Sludges entered the barn. Sludges were a species of red jelly creatures with the same consistency of slurp juice. These things are unlike most slurp creatures. They were filled with hatred and dread. They stopped at nothing to make the world feel sad and depressed. The sludges searched the barn, with loading rifles. They searched for any living beings and especially, a specimen that was similar to them. Rippley. The Sludges were like Rippley but Rippley was caring and positive. An exact opposite time the Sludges. Only two people were in that barn. Rippley and Cameo. Cameo gave an apple to Rippley so he would stay quiet. She covered him with a tarp. "Be very quiet. I have bad history with these guys." Cameo whispered. She knew a lot about A.L.T.E.R. Especially the part where her pornstar sister, Chic worked with them. Cameo armed a pistol she found on the ground. Cameo felt something touch her leg. She looked down at her leg to see Rippley peaking out from under the tarp, his hand on Cameo's leg. "What?" She whispered. Rippley showed her the apple core. Rippley made a little coo. Cameo quickly tossed Rippley another apple. Cameo took a deep breath. She bolted out from behind the haystacks and shot at two sludges, killing them. She ducked as bullets came flying in her direction. One hit her shoulder. "Shit!" She cried, falling to the floor. Rippley immediately pulled off the tarp at the sound of her noise. He made a gargle noise as he put his hand on her wound. Cameo knew what he was doing. He was mostly made up of slurp juice, therefore he can heal just by touching. Cameo looked up at Rippley. She tossed him the pistol and grabbed the rifle off one of the dead Sludges. "Let's do this." Cameo somersaulted behind another haystack. Rippley followed. Cameo pulled a grenade off her belt and threw it at the Sludges. "Shit." Toxin said, running away. The grenade blew up most of the barn and killed all of the sludges. Cameo coughed as she pushed the wood off of her legs. Rippley, wrapped his arms around Cameo, healing any scratches she got. "Thanks" she said, turning back to see nothing but burned wood and red goo everywhere. "Woah" Cameo said. Rippley tried mimicking Cameo. Cameo smiled as they walked out of the barn.