Epilogue

At night, Dark Bomber and Axo snuck out to head to Lazy Lake together. They thought the light rain would make for some nice scenery. As Dark Bomber held an umbrella, Axo liked the feeling of the rain on his skin. Arriving at Lazy Lake, Dark Bomber and Axo spotted a nice area near a bar for them sit and talk. Dark Bomber plopped down on a bench and lodged the umbrella in between the armrests of two benches so both Dark Bomber and Axo can dry off a bit.

"I love the rain." Axo smiled.

"I was surprised tonight. It doesn't rain here often." Dark Bomber looked at the moon. "This island is beautiful."

"You're beautiful."

Dark Bomber smiled at Axo's comment.

"And you're adorable." Dark Bomber replied.

Dark Bomber and Axo held hands, swaying in their seats, listening to the people in the bar singing Hallelujah.

Once the singing stopped, Dark Bomber glanced at Axo. She placed her hand on his cheek. Axo grinned, revealing his little fangs.

"You're too cute for me." Dark Bomber chuckled.

Dark Bomber dislodged the umbrella from the benches.

"Let's head back." Dark Bomber reached for Axo's hand.

She pulled him up and as the two looked at eachother, something suddenly happened. A massive boom. The two looked to the source of the sound. A massive rift ripped above Catty Corner.

"Marauders?" Axo asked.

"Let's hope not. Nothing is coming out of it." Dark Bomber replied.

"For now."

**********

2 MONTHS LATER

Something emerged from the rift. Or was it someone? They had long, blond hair and wore an outfit that you'd see in a comic book.

"What the?" Brite Bomber whispered staring at the strange person before her.

"I am Thor Odinson, god of thunder, king of Asgard. I mean no harm to you or your people. There is a great threat on it's way to destroy this place! We must do something to stop it." The man said.

Brite Bomber stared at the almost magical hammer Thor wielded. Lightning bolts branched off of it. Thor did speak the truth, the island would be destroyed without any help. A war was about to unfold.

The fate of the island will be altered.

Forever.