Chapter 17

It was dark in the hotel room.  Rome felt awkward after cleaning himself up in the shower.  Rome didn't necessarily regret what he did he just felt...really embarrassed.  All he could think about was that the guy he basically humped was right next to him.  Just the thought of it made Rome's cheeks turn red.  "What are you thinking about over there?"  Pick asked from beside him and Rome could just feel  the amusement in his voice.  It was too dark so Pick couldn't possibly have noticed he was blushing.  How did he know to tease me right at this second?   

    "I'm not thinking of anything thank you very much...and it's none of your business anyways" Rome mumbled the last part. 

    "Oh?  You're not thinking about the fact that we-"

    "Don't finish your sentence" Rome cut him off. 

     Pick chuckled and Rome turned his head a bit to see Pick prop his head up with his hand to look at Rome closer.  "You're so obvious shorty."

    "What do you mean I'm obvious?  I didn't do anything.  I don't even know what you're talking about" Rome said quickly. 

    "Right" Pick laughed softly and he was able to make out Rome rolling his eyes.  It was silent for a while until Pick continued "you sounded quite beautiful..."

    "S-shut the fuck up" Rome's face was practically on fire now as he slapped Pick's shoulder but Pick did not have the audacity to even pretend like he was hurt, instead he just laughed more.  "I'll kill you in your sleep if you don't stop."

    "Oh no.  I'm so scared~"  Pick laughed. 

    "You...you!"  Rome couldn't say anything more.  This was insulting.  Insulting!  

    "Oi, what do you think you're doing shorty?" Pick smirked seeing Rome straddle him in the darkness looking like he was ready to fight. 

    "I said I'll kill you" Rome glared for effectiveness but it only looked cute to Pick. 

    "Oh?  Then go ahead and do it Mr. Strong Guy" Pick said as he placed his hands on Rome's hips.  Rome really wanted to smack that smirk right off of his face. 

    "I...I" Rome's heart started beating faster realizing what position he put them in. 

    "You...you what?" Pick raised an eyebrow at him "go ahead and show me who's boss" Pick said, smirk not leaving his face.  He was clearly making fun of him.

    "You should know your place you know.  You should already know I'm above you in this relationship" Rome mumbled. 

    "Really now?  Is that how it is shorty?  You're not even above me in height" Pick teased. 

    "I'm going to-"

    "Going to what?  Go ahead and do it.  But I mean you're really only turning me on like this" Pick gestured to their current position. 

    "You're terrible" Rome slapped his arm as he got off of him to lay back down. 

    "I am a man.  You can't blame me" Pick laughed. 

    "You think you're hilarious don't you?  Absolutely hilarious.  You should be a comedian you know" Rome said sarcastically. 

    "Why thank you.  You're right, I do think I am quite funny." 

    "Can't you act like you're insecure for like one second" Rome whined. 

    "No can do shorty.  What's the point of insecurity?  It doesn't do any good."