Prologue - Never Trust a Shady Seller

(Y/n) is currently at an anime con, walking around the scene while looking at some of the events they offer. Why was he at the con you may ask? His sister is a big otaku nerd and begs him to go to the con to buy some merchandise for her, which he first refused, but gave in when she offered some money for him to buy his own merchandises.

Right now, he has a fancomic of the manga her sister is a big fan of, a plushie of the main character, and some keychains. As for himself, while he did attended some events and took pictures with some cosplayers, he haven't bought anything yet since he didn't caught any interesting stuff... until now.

As he walked past a stand, he heard a yell from the stand. Feeling like he was called, he turns around and head to the stand. When he arrived, he's greeted by a female seller wearing a hood.

???: Welcome to my extremely-cheap-not-totally-cursed-merch-stand! How may I help you?

(Y/n): Yeah, I feel like you called me for something...

???: Oh, I actually didn't call you particularly, but please, take a look around, see anything that might catch your interest.

He looked around and sees something that ultimately what he wants to buy.

A Collection of Gashats featuring Bang Bang Shooting, Jet Combat, and Gashat Gear Dual Beta.

How does he know you may ask? After being introduced to the world of tokusatsu by his nerd friend, he marathoned Kamen Rider Ex-Aid since he thought it's an easy entry to the series, and particularly liked Taiga Hanaya, aka

How does he know you may ask? After being introduced to the world of tokusatsu by his nerd friend, he marathoned Kamen Rider Ex-Aid since he thought it's an easy entry to the series, and particularly liked Taiga Hanaya, aka. Kamen Rider Snipe,  because of his arrogant jerk personality.

He looked at the Gashats in awe, and the seller took notice.

???: Ah, I see you're interested in the Gashats. Well, it's a special collection that I got straight from Japan. Noticed how Gashat Gear Dual Beta only features Bang Bang Simulations?

(Y/n): It's true! Usually there's also Taddle Fantasy with it.

???: Well that's because it's a special GGD made as a gift for a Taiga fangirl. When said fangirl decided to sell her collection for college, I managed to buy from her and now I'm selling it to you.

(Y/n) inspects each of the gashats carefully. It has a good amount of weight and the RG Circuit Board (the clear plastic part) is glass-like compared to the original clear plastic. The GGD lacks Taddle Fantasy cover art on the side label and on the Actuation Dial, and its Circuit Board only features Snipe Level 50.

???: So, are you interested, mister?

(Y/n) thought about it for a minute, before putting down the gashats and asked,

(Y/n): How much?

???: I thought you never asked! Well, since I'm in a generous mood, all of these can be bought for 50 bucks.

(Y/n): F-fifty dollars? That's very cheap!

???: Hehe~ Oh, of course you can't use them all by itself. That would be boring. So...

She goes under the table and pulls up something, and it's the Gamer Driver.

???: I'll adding the Gamer Driver for an extra 30 bucks. It comes with the strap and the Kimewaza Slot too~

(Y/n): "80 dollars for all of this... this is too good to be true..." I'll take it!

After (Y/n) puts down the money, the seller lifts up a briefcase and puts the items there, and gives it to him.

???: Enjoy your new toys, and visit us again soon~

(Y/n): Will do, and thanks for the cheap price!

???: Oh, and um, prepare to get a nausea.

As soon as she said that, (Y/n) clenched his head in pain. He turned around and sees the seller smiling at him innocently.

(Y/n): W-why...

As (Y/n) losing consciousness, the seller spoke one last time,

???: Enjoy your stay at Azur Lane! Oh, say hi to Hood and Cleveland for me!

And everything went blank.

(Ooh, boy. A new story that I actually made for once. While this story is not going to be as action focused as it should be, I'll try my best to make the fight scenes good. Anyways, Peace Out!)