Chapter 5 - Morning Hectic Welcome

[Note: "Bang!" = Taiga speaking in your mind
               'Uh, Bang?' = Your thought.]

Morning has arrived, and our hero is struggling to wake up as he felt something heavy on his chest. Slowly opening his eyes, he looks at the cause and sees a little girl sleeping on his chest.

 Slowly opening his eyes, he looks at the cause and sees a little girl sleeping on his chest

'... What am I suppose to do?'

"Beats me, try shrugging her off."

(Y/n) slowly pushes her off his chest, but instead ended up waking her.

"Mmh.. oh... good morning." The girl greeted,

"M-morning, miss."

The girl is still laying on his chest, and still staring at him before dozing off.

"H-hey, wake up now." (Y/n) tries shaking her again. His second attempt didn't work, but thankfully she rolled to the side, giving him space to sit. He looked at the strange girl, and questions how did she come here last night.

"If I have to guess, she somehow sleepwalked here. Wouldn't be a surprise since she looked like a sleep-depraved loli." Taiga says.

'If that's the case then how did she found our room?'

"I believe you have something to do today?" As soon as Taiga said that, a stomach growl can be heard,

'Ah, right. Breakfast.' And so, our hero washes his face and prepares for his trip to breakfast. Just as he reached the door handle, the door opens and smacked his nose. The one who opens it is Belfast.

"Mr. (L/n). Are you ready for bre-" She then noticed the boy rubbing his nose in pain, "Oh dear, let me help you."

"N-no need. Just a quick pain. I can handle it." He assured,

"But it's a maid's duty to help their guest in need. Here, let me ease your pain by blowing some wind." She then moves her face closer to do so, but (Y/n) immediately stopped her by pushing her away.

"Nononono! I'm really fine, miss! You don't have to do it." He said, with a faint blush visible. Belfast then stands and goes outside,

"If that's the case, then it's time for your breakfast. Come along now." Belfast then holds his hand gently and leads him to the destination. (Y/n) meanwhile is still blushing at his situation back then and now.

"Nervous around a girl, I see?" Taiga said with a hint of smug,

'This is the first time I got very close to a girl other than my mom and sister shuddup' (Y/n) furiously thought,

"You have a sister, huh? Shame, she's probably worrying about you right now."

'You're right... She's probably panicking and tries to contact every police possible to find me.'