Chapter 6 - Aerial Robotic Combat

Azur Lane Base, near the docks,

(Y/n) and Javelin are now nearing the docks. Before that, Javelin showed him other facilities including the Academy, the Canteen, the Merchant Center, and of course, the beach, which where they are now. They passed the singing San Diego who then gets interrupted by a speeding volley ball, earning a chuckle from Taiga.

'What's so funny?' (Y/n) asked Taiga,

"Oh, nothing much."

The two are now near the docks. He looks around to see many bird like creatures roaming around the ships.

"Um, what are those?" He asked,

"Those are the Manjuus, our always helpful staff." Javelin answered, and one of the Manjuus tripped near them.

"You okay?" (Y/n) kneels and asked the fallen Manjuu, but it quickly gets up and nods before running off.

"Don't worry. They can handle themselves just fine, even if it's a small injury or a big task like repairing our ships." Javelin explained.

"Speaking of which, do you girls can ride them? I mean, like any regular ships would." (Y/n) asked,

"Well, we can, but we mostly use them as a part of our riggings. Even so, if you want a ride around the island, you can ask us destroyers to do so." Javelin answered. As they continue their tour however, an alarm blared around the based followed by an announcement.

"Attention all units! A Sakura Empire fleet are approaching our territory, and it's definitely not going to be a simple visit."

"Oh gosh! They're going to attack us here?" Javelin panics, but then realized of her companion. "I'm sorry to cut this tour short. You have to go back to the dorm until the attack has stopped."

"Got it. Just be careful." She nods and quickly head to the her dock. (Y/n) meanwhile quickly runs back to the dorm, but Taiga has something in his mind.

"The enemy are attacking near the base. Don't you find it a bit odd?" He pondered,

"How odd?"

"Normally, that would be an extremely risky move to just simply attack near the base. Unless..." (Y/n) then realizes what he meant,

"They have a secret weapon, right?"

"Correct. If this secret weapon do give them a great advantage, then there's a good chance that they might succeed."

"Right. So it's our job to stop them from using it, right?"

"Pretty much."

"Then let's go back to the dorm first." And thus, he quickly runs back to the dorm, accidentally bumping many girls along the way. After arriving at his room, he locks the door and closes the curtains, hoping that even Belfast know that he's hiding in his dorm.

"Alright, let's do this." He pulls out the Gashat Gear Dual Beta and proceeds the henshin sequence. "Henshin!"

After the henshin, Snipe (now being possessed by Taiga) pressed the button on the Kimewaza Slot, and teleports to the battlefield.

In a Seaspace near the base,

The Azur Lane fleet which consist of Javelin, Laffey, Kent, Oklahoma, Repulse, and Hood is currently on guard, waiting for the Sakura Empire fleet to arrive. One of them managed to spot the incoming fleet from afar.

"There they are, twelve o'clock!" Javelin said. The fleet they're facing consist of two Aircraft Carrier shipgirls, with many normal ships following her. The fleet then stops approximately 200 meters, with one of the carriers stops slightly more closer.