Chapter twelve

One of my favorite chapter!!

Woah! There was a lot of mistakes... sorry :) 

_______________________

''Wow, it's so big!'' I shouted. 

''Shut up and follow me.'' Jeremy said. I followed the red haired boy in his school. Since he didn't want me to go to his house, he decided to have the tutoring at his school. We walked in. There were a couple of kids with red uniforms. They all glared at me. ''Eich!'' someone said behind us. Jeremy turned around and waved his hand to the boy. ''Who's that guy?'' the boy said, pointing at me. 

''Ah, um... I don't know. Who are you?'' he asked me.

''You've got to be joking.'' I said, crossing my arms on my chest. ''Are you that stupid?''

''What the fuck, dude.'' Jeremy said, stepping away from me.

''Urg, such an hypocrite.'' I said, rolling my eyes.

''I know this guy!'' a girl said. ''It's the gay!" 

''Oh my gosh it's a Gaypocalypse!'' I shouted, throwing my hands in the air. ''Get away or I'll infect you with gay germs!'' some people walked pass, not even glancing at me. I like those people. 3 boys and 2 girls were looking at me, ready to fight. I received a punch on the side of the face. I fell on the floor. No one ever punched me. I didn't know what to do. I got kicked on the side and punched again. I felt tears rolling down my cheeks. How could someone hate me that much? I brought my knees to my chest, begging to stop. The kicks continued. It then all stoped. Laughs came from people around as I was crying on the floor. I slowly got up, sobbing, and walked to the front door. Someone came, running behind me. ''Go away Eichelberger!'' I said. ''We're done for the day.''

''What! But it's just four or five scratches. It's not THAT bad.'' Jeremy said.

''Thomas was right. You are an asshole.''

''Don't bring your boyfriend into this.''

''Thomas is NOT my boyfriend and I will NOT help you in French. Find help on your own.''

''But... no! If I fail my French class I won't be able to play hockey.''

''Not my problem.''

''Ah come on! It was just a little fight. Aren't you use to it?''

I stopped walking and turned around. ''No! No I'm not use to get kicked around! People support me. Everyday, I get support.''

''So... you never got beaten up?''

''Never, you stupid homophobe.'' I shouted while I continued walking. ''Don't ask for my help.''

''Faggo-Derek! Shit.''

I ran to the park nearby. I texted Jaydon, saying I couldn't come to our book reading date. Which he replied with a 'Why?' and I answered ''I got into a fight.'' My phone rang. 

''Hello?'' I said.

''It's Jaydon. Where are you?'' he asked.

''The park near your school.'' I said.

''I'm coming.'' he said.

''Why?''

''Because I can't let you alone.'' he replied. The line got cut. I closed my phone and whipped my tears. My head was spinning, what was happening? Why did people hate me? My face hurted and so did my sides. The trees were spinning and things were in slow motion. It felt like it would go on and on forever and would never stop. I heard my name, but I didn't say anything. Something touched my shoulder. I turned around. I only saw red hair. The boy was speaking. I couldn't understand what he was saying. I wanted to vomit. I just fell in his arms. He caught me with great difficulty. He gently brought my body to the ground. My cheek resting on the cold white snow. The boy sat next to me and looked down. He gave me a muffin, which I ate quite fast. I closed my eyes and breathed. My hero took off my tuque and slid his fingers in my hair. "It's ok." was the first thing I clearly heard.  "Nobody will hurt you." the boy with a thick German accent said. 

"They hit me.'' I mumbled.

"Who?"

"Mean kids." I said.

"Names?"

"Jer-Jerem-"

"Oh that fucking bitch." he said.

"He was not alone.'' I continued. "There was... there was other boys. One called Jeremy 'Hike' I think..."

"Raymond."

"I don't know..." I said, sobbing.  

Snow was gently falling on us. It was now dark. The moon was shining and so were the stars. I looked at Jaydon in the eyes. They were sparkling. It was silent. We could only hear cars passing once in a while. My body was cold and my hair was wet from the snow. My lips were cold. My frozen fingers found a way to Jaydon's hand. He held it tightly. I looked up and him. My eyes, melting into his. The wind was slowly brushing our red cheeks. I moved my arm. I placed my hand on his cheek, the other one still intertwined with his fingers. His cheek was cold. I didn't really know him. I just knew he loved Harry Potter, Simple Plan and reading. He was so fragile. It seemed that only one touch would break him like a thin layer of ice. But there I was, my hand on his frigid white skin. Jaydon bent down and my lips brushed against his. My heart was beating faster. I took one last breath before pressing our lips together. His frozen and delicate lips on mine. The contact of the kiss made my heart melt. I felt my body getting warmer and I was finally able to move. I slowly sat, keeping my lips on his. My hand slid behind his head, his hair tickling my frosty fingers. It tasted like ginger bread cookies. I had a mix of emotions. Confusion, happiness and love. For the first time in a while... maybe for the first time ever, I felt love. I pulled away and looked at him in the eyes. We were both silent. 

"I um-" I got cut by Jaydon's lips. He kissed me back. I wrapped my arms around his neck and his hands were on my sides. I couldn't feel the touch of his hands because of my coat. Damn you winter. But I could feel his lips on mine. My eyes closed, my heart beating faster and faster. Even if my heart was racing, the kiss was slow. I never felt that way before. He pulled away and looked at me. We chuckled nervously. It was so cold, we could see our breath. But I wasn't cold. My heart was warm and looking at him made my cheeks redden.  He got up and I copied him. We faced each others and I held both of his hands. I glanced shyly at our fingers intertwined and back to him. Jaydon was looking at the dark sky. It wasn't even 5:30 and it felt like if it was pass midnight. The boy I just kissed peeked at my eyes. I felt real love. Not the kind you feel when you're at elementary school. The kind you feel when you stand in front of a person that makes you happy. That makes your heart do a 360 and gives you butterflies. Without a word, we looked in each other eyes. We stayed there for what it seemed forever. "I have to go, but I don't want to leave." Jaydon mumbled, looking down at our hands. I nodded as I slid my hands away from his to let him go. Jaydon sighted and turned around. I watched him leave. I caught him looking back at me. "I love you Jaydon Eichelberger." I muttered.