Chapter 13: Toddler Time

Ashley Kuu was a new face at the hotel. Whenever someone wasn't sure about staying, they'd see her face and go, "Well, maybe one night wouldn't hurt." Demons loved how cute and sweet Ashley was. They were in Hell after all. Cute and sweet was extremely rare down here.

Apparently Ashley Kuu was nearly a toddler because just a month after Alastor and Angel adopted her, not only could she fly, but she could walk. Angel had never felt so proud until he saw is little girl walk to him for the first time. Alastor was now trying to get Ashley to say her first word.

"Come on now Ashley, darling. Say dad." Ashley was blubbering baby language as she tried to say the word.

"Da-a-ba-mmm" she look at Alastor and smiled. She let out a overjoyed laugh, "BAMBI DAD!!!" There was an uproar of laughter as the other Hazbins keeled over. Angel picked up Ashley Kuu with sparkle in his eyes. Alastor looked dead inside.

"That's my girl!" Angel swung Ashley around as she giggled. Vaggie looked up at Al.

"Has the Radio Demon's pride been wounded by his baby?" She let out another holler of laughter. Every one  was muted when Ashley giggled and said, "SPIDY DAD!!!" while hugging Angel. Another roar of laughter. Unfortunately Ashley started naming everyone. She pointed at Charlie, "Aunt Circles." Now at Vaggie, "Aunt X." Nifty, "Aunt Tiny." Now at Husker, "KITTY!!!" Husker blushed as everyone let out more laughter.

Everyone was laughing so hard that no one noticed  Ashley had smoke curling from her lips, as if there was fire inside of her mouth

-----------------------------------------------------------

Ashley tried to get some sleep, but she wasn't comfortable in her crib
She used her little wings to fly onto of Angel's chest fluff. She fell asleep there like a cat. Angel and Alastor saw this and smiled. Maybe the were doing good at parenting.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Sorry this chapter is a little short!

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°