Chapter one: The Fuck Is Wrong With Alastor?

Angel woke up and got dressed. As he looked at himself in the mirror, he gave a sly smirk and said, "Good morning, Sexy." He sauntered down stairs to find that only Alastor was there, sipping a drink on the sofa. "Must of woken up earlier than I thought." Angel said cheerily as he sat next to Alastor. He noticed that Alastor froze up and...BLUSHED?

"Yep!" Alastor said with his usual smile. "It's about 5 am." Alastor's voice faltered as he rambled. Angel couldn't help but stare.

"You alright, Al?" Angel didn't know whether to be amused by Alastor's strange behavior, or concerned. "You seem a little flustered." It was true. Alastor's blush was really visible now.

"Do I?" Alastor seemed to actually be asking, "You're probably seeing things! Why would I be flustered!" Al took a nervous sip of his drink.

"Well if you say so." Angel leaned back.

"Angel..." Alastor tilted his head to look at him, his smile wavering a little. "You look very lovely....Sweetheart." Wait a minute...

"Did you just complement me!? And call me Sweetheart!?" Angel looked genuinely shocked and then blushed.

"What?" Alastor realized what he said and blushed more. "You must be hearing things Angel. After all, last I time I checked we both hated each other." Even though he was grinning, Angel saw the look of guilt in his eyes as he said 'hated'.

"Good morning you two!" Charlie said as she came downstairs. "I hope you both slept well!" She skipped into the kitchen and Alastor seemed to relax a little.

"Umm...Angel" He fished something out of his pocket. A pink flower. "For you." Angel was so startled by the gift that he nearly fell off the sofa.

"Thank you Alastor..." He blushed a little and took the flower. "It's lovely."

"Not as lovely as you." Alastor thought to himself as he went into the kitchen to talk to Charlie. "Nothing could be as lovely as you, Sweetheart."