Chapter 24: Boop

Ashley and Agni were in the hidden room in the closet eating turkey sandwiches. Agni kept glancing at Ashley as she smiled with her cute little canines. The slight enlargement they had in the rest of her teeth was adorable. He loved how she tied her hair into two braided pigtails. Her pastel goth outfit was adorable and he was so tempted to touch her soft hair, or pet her little tail.

God she was cute, and all his. He wanted to kiss her so badly, but didn't want to overstep his boundaries, it had only been two weeks since they started dating. His finger gently touched her nose.

"Boop." He smiled as she blushed at the word.

"Boop yourself." Ashley set her sandwich down and nervously played with her pigtails in that adorable way she did when she's flustered. Agni decided to work up enough courage to try being flirty.

"Why don't you boop me?" He leaned forward a bit.

"Why are you leaning towards me?" Since the room was so small, Ashley was leaning against the wall and couldn't escape him.

"Just enjoying the view." He touched her nose again. "Boop." She blushed again.

"Agni!" He leaned a bit closer. Her breathing quickened.

"What's wrong, Moony?" Agni loved calling her by his pet name. She always made cute faces when he said it. "Am I to hot for you to handle?"

"Agni!" He was close enough that their noses touched. She was nearly hyperventilating from feeling his warm breath. She wasn't used to this. Sure her dad told her a little about flirting, but never how to react when someone was flirting with you.

"You seem cold, want me to warm you up?" He wrapped his arms around her, now she couldn't even push him away. He bit his lip a little and said in a rumbly voice. "I think you're the one who's to hot to handle...it's so..." He put his mouth against her ear and whispered, "sexy." It was to much for Ashely.

The flirting, the lip biting, the closeness, the seductive tone, the rumbling voice, the whispering, everything. She managed to get her arms free from the hug and push Agni away, then she ran out of her room and into the hall while in a blushing mess.

"Ashley wait! I'm sorry!" Agni tried to run after her, but she was faster. She propelled herself downstairs using her wings and hid behind Husker's bar. Her heart was like a jack rabbit, her face was on fire, she felt completely helpless, but why did it feel good? Husker was about to ask why she vaulted over the bar, but Agni came downstairs and looked around frantically.

"What are you doing?" Husker sipped his booze.

"Have you seen Ashley?" Agni was panting from running down all of the stairs. Husker barely glance at Ashley out of the corner of his eye. She was crouched behind the bar and had a pleading look in her eyes.

"No." He chugged the rest of his bottle. "Why don't you go to that room Charlie gave you." Agni nodded and sullenly went to his room. When he was gone, Ashley popped back up and tried her best to slow her quick breathing, which had stopped when Agni came downstairs.

"Thanks, Uncle Kitty." Husker surveyed her and then handed her a beer. She looked at him as if he was insane.

"No one else is around and you look like you could use it." Ashley apprehensively took the bottle and tried a sip.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Three drinks later

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

"Andthensuddenly-" Ashley burped "he washuggingme to keep me against the wall and then-" she stopped to finish off her drink. "He leanedinreally close tomyearandsaid I was..." Ashley stood on the bar completely dumbfounded, so Husker slid her another drink. She sipped her drink as if it were an extremely sour and bitter liquid. "He called me...sexy." Husker spit the drink he was chugging across the room in a stormy spray, narrowly missing Ashley.