Chapter 20: Fuck You Katie Killjoy

Alastor was officially pissed off. It had been two days since Ashley flew off, and now he stared at that annoying news reporter, Katie Killjoy. What she was saying didn't help. Angel was pacing behind the couch, fuming. Everyone else, sat back and watched.

"That's right, folks!" Katie gave a vicious smile to the camera. "The adopted daughter of ex-pornstar Angel Dust and the Radio Demon, Alastor is flying around and killing whoever stands in her way! Although what is there to expect from someone who was raised by a whore and a filthy cannibal? Poor dear probably doesn't know the difference between sitting on a dick and sitting in her daddy's lap." The Hazbins froze when they saw the look on Angel and Alastor's faces. This was going to far. "I wouldn't be surprised if the girl was a whore herself!"

"THAT'S IT!!!" Alastor's shout was hardly audible through the radio static. His eyes were radio dials, symbols floated around his head, and black goo oozed from his teeth. Angel grabbed Alastor's arms and they disappeared, reappearing right behind Katie Killjoy, who turned and saw them.

"Well hello homos." She said in a shaky voice. Angel and Alastor looked absolutely murderous with the grins they wore. Alastor snapped his fingers and suddenly music began to play. Katie found herself tied to her chair, unable to move.

Angel: "Look inside. Look inside your tiny mind, now look a bit harder." *spins Katie around in her chair* "Cause we're so uninspired, so sick and tired, of all the hatred you harbor~." *snaps one of Katie's fingers in half*

Alastor: *materializes on Katie's desk* "So you say, 'Its not okay to be gay!' Well I think you're just evil." *grabs Katie's hand and rips her out of the chair.* "You're just some racist who can't tie my laces. Your point of view of medieval~." *spins Katie around*

Both: "FUCK YOU!!! Fuck you! Fuck you very, very much~." *strings appear attached to Katie's limbs* "Cause we hate what you do and we hate your while crew," *Alastor snaps his fingers and the news crew dies one by one with their heads exploding* "so please don't stay in touch~! FUCK YOU!!! Fuck you! Fuck you very, very much~!" *the strings start making Katie move and dance like a puppet* "Cuz your words don't translate and it's getting quite late, so please don't stay in touch~!"

Alastor: *grabs Katie's chin with his nails, making it bleed* "Do you get...do you get a little kick out of being slow minded?" *grabs her throat and starts squeezing as his radio dial eyes look hungry* "You want to be like your father. It's approval you're after." *His teeth seem to get sharper* "Well that's not how you find it~." *pushes her to Angel*

Angel: "Do you-" *pulls on her hair as he watches Katie cry* "Do you really enjoy living a life that's so hateful?" *rips two handfuls of hair from Katie's head and stares at her as she screams* "Cause there's a hole where your soul should be. You're losing control of it, and it's really distasteful~."

Both: "FUCK YOU!!! Fuck you! Fuck you very, very much~." *the strings make Katie dance again* "Cuz we hate what you do and we hate your whole crew, so please don't stay in touch~! FUCK YOU!!! Fuck you! Fuck you very, very much!" *Angel and Alastor kick Katie around* "Cause your words don't translate and it's getting quite late, so please don't stay in touch~!"

Alastor: "Look inside...look inside your tiny mind." *hits Katie with his cane* "Now look a bit harder~."

Angel: "Cuz were so uninspired, so sick and tired," *digs his nails deep into the flesh of Katie's shoulders* "of all the hatred you harbor~."

Both: "FUCK YOU!!! Fuck you!" *Angel sucker punches Katie* "Fuck you very, very much~." *Alastor rakes his claws across Katie's face* "Cuz we hate what you do, and we hate your whole crew, so please don't stay in touch~." *Angel pulls out his gun* "FUCK YOU!!! Fuck you!" *Angel shoots her in both knee caps* "Fuck you very, very much~." *Alastor cracks her leg* "Cuz your words don't translate and it getting quite late, so please don't stay in touch~."

As the music ends, Katie screams again as Alastor unhinges his jaw and puts her head in. There's a sickening crunch as blood splatters the camera and Katie's screams are silenced forever. The other Hazbins sat stiff in their seats after what they just witnessed. Agni thought of what would happen if he did something bad to Ashley....actually he didn't want to think about that. Angel and Alastor reappeared in the living room looking satisfied. Alastor had blood all over his face, but Angel kissed him anyway.

"Well then!" Alastor said in his usual chipper voice and matching smile. "I'm going to go clean myself up. Thankfully I am no longer hungry!" Alastor trotted up stairs and Angel followed.

"Well, kid," Husker placed a hand on Agni's shoulder, "You're fucked if you want to date Ashley." Husker took a swig of his beer and went back to the bar, leaving poor Agni fearing for his life.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Hey guys. I hope you like Katie's gruesome death. I know I did 😈. Anyway, I hope you have a fantastic day and keep leaving all of your amazing comments. I love reading your comments. Bye now!