Chapter 14: 13

Ashley hopes out of bed as the alarm rang. She quickly threw on her bell hop uniform and jumped into the elevator with her dads. She smiled up at them. They kept saying that she should go be a kid and play, but she loved nothing more than to help around the hotel, so Aunt Circ-Charlie, gave her a bell hop uniform and said she could help greet any new guest.

"Right on time, Dear." Alastor gave a gently peck on the cheek. Ashley loved her dads. They always made sure she was feeling okay, if she needed anything, and if she needed to talk, but Ashley Kuu was always happy.

"Here's the lobby." Angel made sure his waiter outfit was okay. "Love ya hun."

"Love you too, Dad." Ashley giggled as she ran to the front door.

Angel couldn't help but think, "Just turned thirteen and is still the sweetest demon in Hell."

Ashley made sure her cap was sitting up straight on her head. She threw open the front doors with her welcoming smile that her Bambi Dad taught her. The demons outside let out an awed sigh as the gazed at the wonderful girl before them.

"Good morning!" Ashley Kuu said in a cheery voice that was like cotton. "My name is Ashley Kuu, and welcome to the Hazbin Hotel!" She stepped to the side so they could enter. She greeted each and every demon as they entered. They all stared at her in wonder. Ashley was used to the attention.

When she got to the last demon, she realized it was a boy about her age. It was her turn to stare because she had never met a demon of her age. The other demon also stared at her for the same reason.

"Uhhhh..." Ashley looked at the demon closely. He had firey orange hair, emerald eyes, light pastel green skin, a matching set of dark orange horns poked through his hair, and he. wore very modern clothing. Blue jeans, black sneakers, and an orange tee-shirt.

"Ummmm..." The demon boy couldn't get enough of Ashley Kuu. Her dark purple hair which now had grown a lavender streak, her ebony skin, wings, and thread like tail, but her eyes. He had never seen such beautiful eyes. They were like silver moons.

"Hello!" Ashley suddenly said. "Welcome to the Hazbin Hotel. I'm Ashley Kuu. Kuu means moon." She stuck out her hand.

"Pretty name." The boy shook her hand, "I'm Agni. It means fire."

"Cool." Ashley smiled. Her smile was prettier than all of the night stars.

"This is gonna sound weird," Agni scratched his head, "but do you wanna hangout later?" Ashley blushed a little.

"Sure. I can hangout now actually." Ashley Kuu didn't know why, but she liked the idea of spending time with someone of her age. Agni gave a nervous smile.

"Cool. Since you know the hotel, you probably know a good place to hangout, right?" Agni hoped he didn't seem stupid.

"Of course! Let's stop by my room and I'll change into something else." Agni nodded and followed. Alastor was at the front desk and looked up wondering if Ashley was done. When he saw Ashley's Kuu with a...BOY!? Alastor felt himself get angry. He didn't have the any clue why he was angry, he wanted Ashley to have friends, but why a BOY!? Where were they going together? Why are they going alone? Who was this boy? Alastor WOULD find out.

-----------------------------------------------------------

"There we go!" Ashley Kuu exclaimed as she stepped out of her room in her new clothes.

Agni felt heat rush to his face. "You look great!" He noticed she had a basket. He pointed at it. "What's that for?" Ashley looked down as she tied her hair up on a ponytail.

"Oh. I grabbed some food out of my mini fridge." She picked up the basket. Ashley's ponytail whipped as she grabbed Agni's hand and led him into her room. It was well kept.

Like all the other rooms on the top floor were the Hazbins lived, she had a king sized bed, a mini fridge, and bathroom with a tub and shower, a desk, and a mini fridge. The mini bar was covered in figurines instead of alcohol, her desk was covered in drawing and painting supplies, the walls were covered in and posters, artwork, and photos. Her bed was purple.

Ashley walked to her closet. She pushed the clothes out of the way and put her fingers into a small hole. She opened it to reveal a small room with a glass wall that had a great view of Pentagram City. Agni sat inside as Ashley Kuu closed the secret door.

"I gotta admit, this is pretty cool." Ashley gave her sparkling smile as she sat next to him.

"No one else knows this is here." She sat hugging her knees. "It looks like a window from outside...I like to come here and think." She handed him a bottle of soda.

"What do you think about?" Agni asked as he sipped the soda.

"Anything really." She brushed a loose  strand of hair behind her ear. She glanced at Agni. "Hey, Agni?" Agni looked at her.

"Yes, Ashley?" Ashley Kuu twiddled her thumbs.

"Will you be my friend?" Agni stopped for a moment and blushed.

"Of course!" Ashley smiled at him again. It felt nice to have a friend.