Jared with Authoritah

*Jared bursts through the wall wearing a police uniform and holding a baton*

Jared: BITCHES! THERE'S A NEW SHERIFF IN TOWN! AND HE HAS AUTHORITAH! YOU WILL ALL RESPECT MY AUTHORITAH WHILE I AM WEARING THIS SKIN-TIGHT WOMEN'S POLICE COSTUME I BOUGHT FROM THE HALLOWEEN STORE!

Evan: Oh no! Jared has authoritah!

Connor: Is that bad?

Jared: DAMN RIGHT HOT TOPIC! I'M A COP! SO YOU WILL RESPECT MY AUTHORITAH!

Connor: Yeah right, shorty. *He gets down to Jared's level* Why don't you go play pretend cop somehwe- *Jared hits him over the head with his baton* OW! DA FUC- *Jared hits him again*

Jared: NO CURSING IN FRONT OF THE ACORN CHILD! YOU WILL TAINT HIS PURITAH!

*He continues to hit Connor with his baton*

Evan: JARED! HAVE MERCY!

Jared: MERCEH IS FOR THOSE WITHOUT AUTHORITAH! MY WORK HERE IS DONE! NOW I WILL TAKE MY AUTHORITAH TO THE STREETS! *He takes a bite out of a bath bomb* Luv da cronch.

*Jared jumps out the window*

Evan: ... We are doomed.

NEW JERSEY!

Jeremy: GUYS! JARED HAS AUTHORITAH!

Brooke: WE'RE DOOMED!

Jenna: The kid eats bath bombs and ships an emo with a tree-hugger. I think we're fine.

*Jared rides up to them on a tricycle painted to look like a police car*

Jared: Well, well, well, what do we have here? You think you guys can just go around taking random pills from foreign countries?! Time to teach you guys some authoritah!

Chloe: Yeah right. What are you gonna do?

*Jared hits Michael and Jake with his baton*

Michael: OW! YOU CAN'T DO THAT!

Jared: GET YER ASSES TO JAIL!

Jake: STOP IT! WHAT ARE YOU DOING!

Jared: RESPECT MY AUTHORITAH YOU BITCHAS!

Christine: WHO GAVE JARED AUTHORITAH?!

Me: ME! I HAVE THE AUTHORITAH TO GIVE HIM AUTHORITAH!