Battle Training

Hello!
...
Let's get on with the story, okay?

{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}

     Izuku woke up in the morning, and did the usual things he did in the morning.
      He then prepared to go to UA, before leaving.

On his way, he came across Iida and Uraraka, so they went together while chatting.

{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}

    After a very boring day, for everyone except a few people like Izuku who liked studying, the last period, the Heroics Class, came!

"I AM," the class perked up, and I mean all the class, even Bakugo and Todoroki, "COMING THROUGH THE DOOR LIKE A NORMAL PERSON!" said All Might while entering through the door like a not normal person.

"It really is him!"
"SO MANLY!"
"He's wearing his Silver Age Costume!"
etc...

"WELL, STUDENTS, I GUESS YOU ALREADY KNOW WHO I AM, SO I'LL START THE LESSON!"
The students listened,
"TODAY WE'RE DOING..." he pulled out a card that read-
"Battle" came from the evil Bakugo.
"Training" came from the good Midoriya.
Both were grinning, before looking at each other. The class could see sparks coming off between them, and started sweating.
"NOW, OFCOURSE WE PREPARED THE AWESOME COSTUMES YOU HANDED IN, AND HERE THEY ARE!" said the buff hero, before pressing a button.
The adjacent wall opened up to show many suitcases, each with a name on it.
After many surprised happy faces, each student took his or her designated suitcase and left to change.

{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}
  In the male changing room, Mineta called for the other guys' attention before saying: "Guys, guess what I found..." he said with a creeeeeepy perverted grin.
He pointed at a hole in the wall, "On the other side of this hole, is the...Girl's Changing Room. This is our chance to-" he got cut off by Iida giving a speech about privacy, but Minoru brushed it off,
"Come on! Who knows what we might see there? A-" before he could start a rant about the girls' bodies, Izuku transformed into Wild Mutt, and bit his head, and threw him to the wall on the other side, before transforming back.
"...Oops, sorry Mineta. It seems I accidently transformed while I was playing with the Omnitrix." said Izuku with no sympathy in his voice. The other guys didn't even feel sorry for him, instead,
"Omnitrix?" asked Fumikage.
"Uh-huh!" Izuku pointed at his watch, "I'm pretty sure I said its name before."
"Why 'Omnitrix'?"
"Because....Um....I actually don't know.  The name just came out of nowhere, and I liked it so I named my quirk Omnitrix!"
Tokoyami nodded.

{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}

"THEY SAY THE CLOTHES MAKE THE HERO! AND I HAVE TO SAY, YOU ALL LOOK GREAT!" said All Might as his students were coming out of a tunnel to the training site, a fake city, much like in the entrance exam.
Everyone had different costumes:
_An Armored Knight...thing (Iida)
_An Astronaut (Uraraka)
_ A Prince Knight...? (Aoyaama)
_And-
"Mineta...are you wearing a diaper?" asked Izuku curiously. Said person took offence to that and started yelling at him, while Izuku apologized and laughed.
Izuku wore black pants with this:

"Nice costume Midoriya, but what's with the colors and design?" asked Kaminari

"Oh! T-This costume resembles one of my aliens."
"Really? Which one? Have we seen it yet?"
"N-No you haven't. But I'm sure the time will come."
Denki nodded, before All Might started the lesson.

Turns out that the Trial of Battle will be an indoor battle. All Might continues to say that they will be split into villain and hero groups for a two-on-two team battle.

He then explains the training trial: the villains will guard a nuclear weapon they intend on deploying and the heroes must stop their scheme; if the heroes capture the villains or reach the nuclear core before time runs out, they win; if the villains manage to keep the nuclear core for the whole time or they capture the heroes, they win.

"WE WILL BE CHOOSING TEAMS BY LOTTER!"
"I guess it makes sense since some heroes have to team up with others that they meet on their way to fight the villian, save the civilians, or both. Like what happened back when-" Izuku was stopped by Katsuki yelling, "Hey NERD! Don't use your secret skill now." he laughed.
Izuku shot him a glare, "But you're using your skill: 'MostHated', so why shouldn't I?"

All Might coughed to draw their attention to him, "ANYWAY! LET'S START!"

Izuku looked at each student as they took out a paper and went to check with the others.

Katsuki Bakugou and Tenya Iida were team A
Shoto Todoroki and Mezo Shoji were team B
Mashirao Ojiro and Toru Hagakure were team C
Eijirou Kirishima and Hanta Sero were team D
Fumikage Tokoyami and Tsuyu Asui were team E
Kyoka Jiro and Denki Kaminari were team F
Minoru Mineta and Yuga Aoyama were team G
Mina Ashido and Ochaco Uraraka were team H
Rikido Sato and Koji Koda were team I
And he was left with Momo Yaoyorozu as team J.

"WELL! NOW THAT THAT'S OUT OF THE WAY, I WILL CHOOSE THE TEAMS THAT WILL FIGHT EACH OTHER!"

A screen popped up, and showed the matches:

Team A vs Team E
Team C vs Team B
Team G vs Team F
Team I vs Team H
Team J vs Team D

So they were against Kirishima and Sero.
"Dude...we're up against Midoriya. We're SCREWED!"
"Calm down Sero!"
"Calm down? CALM DOWN? HE CAN TURN INTO A GIANT!"
"But we'll be inside a building, he can't or his movement will be restricted."
"So? He can go super fast! He is faster than Iida, WHO'S QUIRK IS ALL ABOUT SPEED!"
"You have your tape to trap him."
"He can turn into a creature with super human strength and four arms, FOUR!"
"i can take him!"
"What about the orange dog?"
"What about him?"
"...I don't know..."
"..."
"..."
"..."
"emm...What about...AHA THE BUG!"
"The bug? Oh...YOU CAN SMELL HIM FROM A MILE AWAY!"
"Oh..right. I guess we do have a chance, no?"
"Yup, we do!"

While the two were grinning like idiots, Izuku found Momo, who was listening to the idiots' conversation.
"They forgot two important things." she whispered.
"Oh? And w-what would th-that be?"
"That, One: You can fuse creatures, or as yo call them, aliens. You can fuse the fast one with the one with four arms, or use another combination. Two: They forgot that you have other aliens, too. We don't know about them, but you do. Also, I doubt that dog alien does nothing but change your looks."
"Wow, you really paid attention to my explanation. But how? I said that when we were in the male changing room? And Wild Mutt, the 'dog alien', is great at tracking. I can sense people in a certain radius."
"This is really useful. What other aliens do you have?"
"Oh, but that's a secret! D-Don't want to play all my cards just yet."

"THE FIRST BATTLE WILL BE BETWEEN TEAM J AS THE HEROES, AND TEAM D AS THE VILLIANS!" bellowed All Might

See you in the next chapter!