Sports Festival ٣.١

Izuku woke up in an infirmary bed. He looked around and saw no-one other than Recovery Girl, who was checking something on the computer.

"U-Um, h-hello?" He tried to get her attention, and it worked as she turned to him.

"Ah, you're awake. You passed out due to the stress and using One For All too much."

"Oh...So...What are you doing?"

"Checking your DNA."

"Umm...Why?"

"Because, remember he Quirk Testing with Aizawa?"

Izuku nodded.

"He said he wasn't able to erase your quirk when you were creating a tornado ouside."

"Ah, XLR8...Wait, he couldn't?"

"No, he couldn't. His quirk works on only emitter and transfromation quirks, and yours was labeled as a transformation quirk."

"Yes, it was. His quirk stops the quirk organ, the muscle which allows us to use our quirks, from functioning as long as he's using his quirk. I doesn't work on mutant quirks because their whole body is changed and stays like that. Their quirk organs only function once, and that's when they get their quirks."

Chiyo nodded. (Chiyo is Recovery Girl, btw.)

"So, why didn't it work?" asked Izuku.

"That's why I took a DNA sample. It seems that there's nothing wrong here."

Izuku listened closely,

"Except that there's no quirk organ seen. Your watch supposedly is your quirk, and that'd be labeled as an emitter quirk, but Aizawa wasn't able to nullify it."

"No quirk organ? How can that be? I can transform to different aliens...Can there be a way to use a uirk without a quirk organ or factor? Well, there are support items, and there may be other quirks that allow others to use superpowers. There's also the possibility of scientific research to give an artificial quirk-" He was hit on the head by a cane.

"You're thinking too much. I will do more research, you go back to the sports fesival. You've been asleep for more than half an hour. You wasted a few minutes talking to me. There's only 5 minutes left before the second event, so leave."

Izuku looked at her nervously,

"D-Did you j-just say f-five minutes?!" Izuku darted out of the infirmary.

Recovery Girl gave a small smile, before returning to researching Izuku's DNA.

僕のヒーローアカデミ

  Izuku made it to the gathering just as Midnight was about to explain the second event.

"Well, that was a nice race we saw." she commented to the 42 students present.

"Moving on, it's time for the second event! What will it be, what will it be?" said the teacher.

"I already know what it is, and it's THIS!" she guestured to the screen.

The screen showed the words: 'CAVALRY BATTLE'.

"This is like normal cavalry battles. You will be split into groups of 4 or less. You are allowed to use your quirks. The difference is, you will get points according to your rank. For example, the 42nd will have 5 points, the 41st 10 points, the 40th 15 points and so on."

"Okay, so that means that first place will get..." Izuku started doing the math in his head, but was interrupted by Midnight.

"Also, as a surprise, 1st place will get......10 Million Points!" she said with a sadistic grin.

Izuku looked around him to see everyone looking at him with ill intent. His classmates....well, some of them avoided eye contact, while others looked at him as if they're going to kill him.

"Y-You gotta be kidding...." Izuku then huffed. "Guess there's no helping it."

Izuku slipped into his other persona, the one he uses with Katsuki, and looked at everyone.

He gave a dark evil grin, and then challenged them all by using the 'Come At Me' guesture. This made many of them angry, thinking he got arrogant.

His classmates all had varied reactions. Some like Bakugo growled at him, others like Todoroki narrrowed their eyes, while some like Sero, Denki and Mineta were shaking in fear.

"H-Hey, d-did he j-just..." Sero stuttered.

"Slip into his other personality? Then yes...If he does that during the event....We're done for." continued Denki.

"NOOOOOOOOOOOO! I DON'T WANNA DIEEEEE~~~~" cried Mineta.

僕のヒーローアカデミ

Izuku stood in the middle of the circular field. Everyone was shooting him wary looks every now and then while either finding teams or preparing a strategy.

He sighed.

Who should he team up with? Does he have to fight alone? Could he? Alone?

And even if he found a team, he needs them to be able to work together. He doesn't want their quirks or personalities to clash and ruin the team.

He didn't make any close friends, just had a postive personality in his classmates' eyes.

He-

"Midoriya?" He looked up to see Momo trying to get his attention.

"Yaoyorozu? Can I help you with something?" he asked.

The girl sighed, before responding:

"I asked you if we could be on the same team."

"W-Wha? Really?! But I have the 10 Million points headband!"

"So? I'm sure we'll figure something out. You do have a variety of transformations. Ditto could be helpful!"

"Yeah...about that....I kinda...lost all my 20 aliens."

"W-What?"

"D-Don't worry though, I got 30 new ones!"

"Oh, that's a relief." she sighed in relief(couldn't find a better word).
"But, how did you lose those aliens?"

"Apparently, the Nomu broke my watch. The Omnitrix repaired itself but the DNA samples were lost. The hit from Nomu also caused other DNA samples to unlock, resulting in the new 30 aliens. I spent the previous days learning about them."

"Oh, that's really interesting. How many aliens have you tried so far?"

"I'll tell you later, we still need more people on the team."

"I could help you with that!" said a feminine voice.

Both students turned to see Class 1-B's representative, Itsuka Kendo.

"I mean, as long as you allow me to join your group." she continued.

"R-Really?" asked Midoriya.

The orange haired girl nodded.

"Thank you!"

"But, Midoriya, we still need one member." noted Momo.

"Hmm..." Izuku looked around, hoping to find someone that would agree to be on his team.

"...Ah!" he went to one of walls where a bird-headed student was.

"Tokayami! Can you please join my team?"

"Sure."

"Eh? That was a fast reply..."

"You're the strongest in our class, and I know that you are able to use your head better than most. Also, time's almost up anyways."

"Th-That's true..."

"So, who's on the team, too?"

"Ah, well, there's Yaoyorozu and Kendo from Class 1-B."

Fumikage nodded.

"Well, the event is starting."