Sports Festival: Semi-Finals I

"FINALLY, THE SEMI-FINALS ARE HERE! IWE'LL HAVE TWO MATCHES BEFORE REACHING THE LAST BATTLE THAT'LL DECIDE THE WINNER OF THIS EVENT! I'M LOOKING FORWARD TO IT!"

The crowd showed their excitement as well.

"SO, FOR THE FIRST FIGHT, WE HAVE BAKUGO KATSUKI VERSUS IIDA TENYA! BOTH CONTESTANTS WILL GET A 15 MINUTE BREAK TO REST AND PLAN OUT ANY STRATEGIES THEY MIGHT USE! GOOD LUCK!"

Katsuki seemed indifferent to the matchup while Iida pushed his glasses closer to his eyes, the light reflecting on them hiding his ocular organs.

"Good luck, Iida!" said Sato.

"Be careful!" that was Toru.

"Yeah, that dude is a living walking bomb!" chuckled Denki.

On the other side, Bakugo was approached by Kirishima and Sero, as well as Izuku, surprisingly.

"Good luck, Bakubro!" You know who.

"Yeah, although I doubt you'll need it." muttered Hanta.

"Remember, Kacchan, this is a battle for fun, so don't go killing Iida just because you want to win. Although I doubt he'll let you do that."

"We'll see about that, Deku."

Both Aldera ex-students grinned at one another.

"Honestly, I would've felt better if I was gonna fight either you or half-n-half, but I guess I'll have to do with 'Glasses' over there." he jabbed a thumb at Tenya.

"Oh, come on, I'm sure it'll be fine, he made it to the semi-finals, afterall."

Katsuki grunted.

僕のヒーローアカデミ

  As Iida and Bakugo went to their respective waiting rooms, Izuku was confronted by Todoroki.

"Midoriya. We need to talk."

Izuku nodded silently as they both headed to a secluded section of the building.

The class was wondering what they might be discussing.

"Well, seeing as Bakugo and Iida are fighting, this means that their battle is next. Maybe Todoroki is going to make Midoriya surrender?" questioned Denki.

"Dude, you kidding? Did you see how Midoriya fought that guy from 1-B?! If he used the same alien again then he's got this in the bag!" refuted Sero.

"I don't know, man. Both of them are powerful and manly!" exclaimed Kirishima.

  On the other side, the girls were also discussing the same subject.

"Ooh~ What do you think they're talking about?" asked Ashido.

"Maybe they're threatening each other?" suggested Jiro.

"I don't think any of both of them would do that...Would they?" wondered Yaoyorozu.

"Oh! Maybe they're going to fight to win a girl's love, like they do in stories and movies!" Toru was jumping in place.

"I highly doubt that." Asui shot her down immediately.

僕のヒーローアカデミ

  Both teens were now in a secluded hallway, Shoto standing and Izuku leaning on the wall infront of him.

"So, what is it you wanted to talk about?" Izuku started the conversation.

"It's better if you surrender now." Todoroki kept his face straight.