Sports Festival ٤.٣

After Izuku returned to the stands to watch the next matches. His class greeted him with smiles and compliments about his fight, mainly that it was interesting even without the use of quirks.

"So, who's next?" he asked.

Bakugo was the one to answer him,
"Pikachu and the walking forest."

"Who?"

Momo sighed before she clarified what he meant,
"Shiozaki Ibara. The one with thevines quirk."

"Oh!"

He then noticed Katsuki looking at him.

"What is it, Kacchan?"

"Not going to analyze the fight?"

"Wha-OF COURSE! But I'll focuse on Shiozaki's quirk, as I know Kaminari's."

"Then why aren't you starting to write?"

"W-What do you mean?" asked Izuku worriedly.

"The fight already bega-" he was shoved aside as Izuku took his place, got out his notebook and pencil, and looked at the arena.

Indeed, Denki and Ibara were standing there.

'H-How did I not notice the fight begin?! Luckily I didn't miss anything important yet!'

Indeed the only thing going around for now is Denki trying to ask Ibara out on a date after he 'wins' this battle.

Izuku sighed in dissappointment.

"What is it, Midoriya?" asked Iida.

"He knows Plug-In will lose." commented Katsuki offhandedly.

"Have faith in your classmates!" yelled Mina.

"No, he's right."

The class looked at Izuku.

"Kaminari uses electricity. Shiozaki's vines are insulators, so unless he focuses all his electricity to one point to shoot an electric laser,  he can't hurt her. Too bad, his quirk can't focus electric power to one point without something for it to be transferred or directed to. Shiozaki has the upperhand, and I believe her quirk allows her to trap Kaminari with vines, making his quirk useless against her."

"..."

"Get ready to take a short-circuited Kaminari after the match." ordered Yaoyorozu.

'They didn't even doubt him. Midoriya, you really deserve your position as Class Representative!' thought Iida with conviction.

僕のヒーローアカデミ

  Just as Izuku predicted, Kaminari's attacks didn't even make her vines flinch. When he attacked, Ibara made a wall of vines from her hair to protect her.
Denki was then surrounded by vines from all sides that twisted around his body and covered him, leaving only his head out. Being the idiot he is, and seeing nothing else to do, he used up all of his electricity in hopes of making the plants leave him alone. The only result was his brin short-circuiting, and Shiozaki winning.

"AND THE WINNER IS SHIOZAKI IBARA OF CLASS 1-B!" yelled Mic.

The crowd cheered, while Kirishima and Koji went down to take Denki back to the rest of the class.

僕のヒーローアカデミ

"Hehe...hehe..." Kaminari was standing with his thumbs up will keeping on smiling idiotically. (Did I spell that right?)

The class gave a collective sigh.

"Well...Who's next?" asked Sero.

"WOULD BOTH IIDA TENYA AND KENDO ITSUKA GET READY FOR THEIR BATTLE?"