Idk What To Put Here

_________________
The title says it all!
_________________

    Izuku woke up as he felt danger coming his way. By sheer instinct, he jumped off the bed he was on and fell onto the floor. An explosion took place in the area he was sleeping in a few moments ago.

"HA! I told ya it was gonna work!"

Izuku easily recognized the voice, it was Katsuki's. So the dynamite tried to wake him up with an explosion...
...
...
...
"DID YOU GO MAD?! THAT COULD'VE KILLED ME!" yelled our protagonist.
"But you're still alive, so all's good and well."
"NO IT'S NOT! WHAT IF I DIDN'T AVOID THAT?! I WOULD BE IN THE HOSPITAL IF I WAS LUCKY, OR DEAD IF I WASN'T!"
"Well, it isn't a problem, seeing that you're already here."
"What do you mean by 'here'?"
Izuku looked around, and noticed two things:
1) He was in the infirmary.
2) He and Bakugo weren't the only ones here.

He looked at the other people present: Recovery Girl (It is her infirmary, so that is to be expected.), Aizawa (Why are you here?), Katsuki (duh) and a wierd combination between a bear, rat, and a dog. The creature was wearing clothes, looking much bigger than a rat, and standing on two legs.

"That would still be a problem! He's still tired, so I can't heal him without risking his life!" complained Recovery Girl.
"I wouldn't advise you to wake up others using this method." said Shota.
"However, I can see that it had the desired result." spoke the rodent.

...Wait a second!

"Where am I? Oh wait, the infirmary, right. What happened?!" asked a very confused Izuku.

"Well, Mr. Midoriya," started the mouse, "you were brought to the infirmary after you passed out during the attack on the USJ."

"The attack...ALL MIGHT?! How is he? Did anyone get hurt?! Was the Nomu defeated?!" he asked while repeatedly shaking Katsuki at dangerous speed.

"S-S-St-t-t-o-p sh-shak-king m-m-m-m-e!"

He stopped, and Bakugo's head slumped due to the sudden break off of force.

"HEY! I WANT ANSWERS!" he shook him again.

"Grr...I SAID STOP!" Bakugo punched Izuku in the face, causing him to release him.

"HEY! WHY DID YOU DO THAT?!"

"CAUSE YA DIDN'T STOP!"

"Ahem!" the non-human tried to get both students' attention.
...
It didn't work.

"...Stop." Aizawa and his quirk, as well as scarf thingy, put a stop to the small quarrel.

"Oh, sorry Sir." said Izuku as he stood infront of the rodent, and put his arm out.

"I'm Izuku Midoriya, although you already seem to know that."

The rat smiled, "Indeed, I do. My name is Nedzu, and I'm the principal of UA."

"THE PRINCIPAL?!"

The bear nodded.

"After talking to everyone invovled with the USJ Incident, I got information that you, along with Mr. Bakugo-" he pointed at said person, "-and Mr. Todoroki, helped aid All Might in his battle against the villain named 'Nomu'. It was said that you finished it off yourself. Is that true?"

Izuku nodded, "Yes, I remember that. I defeated him with a new form that I aquired during battle."

"Oho~?" Nedzu's interest peaked.

"Your quirk, the [Omnitrix] if I recall, allows you to take on different forms. How does that work?"

"Well, this watch on my wrist monitors all the creatures I currently possess. I had 20 aliens when I entered UA, and got a new one a day prior to the attack. I also gained another alien during the incident, after meeting an alien of a certain species. The omnitrix scanned the alien and copied its DNA, or that's what I think."

"Aliens?"

"Oh yeah, that was what I called them at first, my transformations. However, it turned out that we aren't alone in this universe, as I met an alien called Gonzale. His species was called Sonorosian, I think. His body is, supposedly, made out of sound contained in a suit. He was able to produce ultrasonic attacks. He also has the ability to clone himself, no drawbacks as far as I know."

"Hmm....I'll look more into that later. Thank you Mr. Midoriya. According to the reports I got, you were in bad condition when found, and you're Omnitrix appeared to be broken. That didn't last long as it repaired itself in the span of a few hours."

Izuku looked at the watch, and found that it was fine. He remembered that it got damaged by the Nomu during their fight.
He pressed the dial, expecting it to show him his aliens, but all he got was a green loading circle on a black screen.
He pressed it while sporting a confused expression, but nothing happened.

"Anything wrong?" asked Aizawa.
"Uh! Um, the Omnitrix i-isn't working. I-I don't know w-what happened."
He took a closer look before replying:
"Wait until the loading ends. Hopefully it isn't something serious."

"Now let's go to class."

{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}

  When Izuku arrived, he was bombarded with questions about his health. He assured all of his classmates that he was fine, but some of them were still worried, asking if he was sure, to which he nodded.
The class became quiet when his classmates finally noticed Aizawa who came with him. They returned to their desks in the blink of an eye, not wanting to anger him and get more homework.

"Good." was all Aizawa said.

Izuku sat in his desk, and looked at his teacher, waiting for him to say something.

"You all did well during the attack on the USJ. Although I wouldn't recommend you to go fighting villains, you had no other choice, and none of you were permenantly injured."

The class erupted into cheers, sharing their fights with the criminals with their classmates.

"I am not done talking." said a voice that sent shivers down their spines. Aizawa was using his quirk to look scary, again.

"That battle was won, but we aren't done fighting."

The class tensed.

"Sir, i-is it another attack?" asked Izuku slowly, while Katsuki scowled, and Todoroki narrowed his eyes.

"It is... The Sports Festival." he said, while still sporting the same disinterested look.

The class looked at him in disbelief, before screaming excitedly again.

"FINALLY!"
"The Sports Festival!"
"I usually watch this on TV, but this time, I'll be taking part in it!"
"We're going to be on TV!"
"So, we're meeting the other classes' students?"
"Oooh, more beautiful girls! I can imag-" a tongue knocked Mineta unconscious...

To be continued...

______________
COMMENT ON THE STORY, PEOPLE!

Thank you for the 2.6k(almost 2.7k) reads, and the 25 votes.

Also, this story got rank 1 in 'Omnitrix'.
Really, thanks.

And sorry for the late update.

Bye!
______________