Sports Festival Semi-Finals II (The Fight)

"The real match starts-" Ball Weevil ran to Todoroki and jumped before transforming back to Izuku with his fist cocked back, green lightning flowing around it.

"-NOW!"

僕のヒーローアカデミ

Izuku sent his fist forwards, destroying the ice wall Todoroki summoned in the last moment. He jumped back and tapped the omnitrix, transforming into something. Todoroki was able to only see a green flash dimmed by the dust cloud around him.

Shoto kept his guard up, knowing that his enemy cannot be predicted. So far, he's witnessed 3 aliens, maybe 4 since he didn't believe that little yellow insect could escape his ice glacier without explosions, which he didn't hear meaning Ball Weevil wasn't used for that.

He crouched crouched down and started emmitting a cold mist, ready to create  ice around him in less than a second. He sensed something coming at him, and sent an ice glacier in all directions.

The problem is...the thing still made it through, punching him in the face. Followed by another punch, and another, a kick, a jab, another punch, a kick and finally an uppercut, all in a couple of seconds.

The last one sent Todoroki flying back a few feet, only stopping at one of the glaciers he sent out. Before he was able to do anything, he felt his stomach get drilled through (metaphorically), followed by more punches to to the face, then arms, then legs. By the intensity of the punches and the speed the smoke and dust were sent away, giving the audience a view on what was happening.

僕のヒーローアカデミ

"W-What is this?" asked a hero on the sidelines.

"I-I have no idea!" replied another.

"I-Is this r-real right now?!" yelled a third.

Down in the arena, Todoroki could be seen being given a beating by something blue, but what surprised the spectators was the green electricity flowing with the wind covering the whole zone that used to be surrounded by ice. Yes, used to be. The ice was getting cut to pieces in the same time period Shoto was getting pummeled.

"T-This speed, is it even real?!"

"No way...Even Ingenium can't match his speed. Just who is this kid?"

"He's giving Endeavour's son a good beating, but the battle is very one-sided. The poor kid can't even use his ice before he gets punched again. This is brutal."

僕のヒーローアカデミ

Shoto wasn't feeling good. His body aches and his face is full of bruises and scratches. Whenever he tries to call forth his ice, the creature would attack him before even a shard manifested.
He tried to move away, but the alien just kicked him back to where he was and continued his attack.

Todoroki sensed his flames starting to tingle, but he kept them locked away.

"Come on, Todoroki! Is that all you got? I know it isn't!" came a high pitched voice.

"I...I refu-.....se..." That was what Shoto was able to get out between the fists attacking from all sides.

He heard the transformation sigh, before the onslaught immediately stopped.

"This isn't fun anymore." said the creature who finally revealed himself.

In the middle of the arena stood a cat humanoid, blue in color with a black suit (?), with the omnitrix symbol on his chest.